[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (9 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

but we played Reggina.

when we played a "slightly better team" in a game we mustnt conceed any goals, we won to zero, as i remember...

we may should have won by a bigger margine, but we won, and in this phase of the year, thats the most important.

U can call Zalayeta what you want, but lowering the class of goal, he scored against real is highy unjust as i feel (to be kind). that was a great goal, not an easy shot to make, and he strucked tha ball so sweetly...(i always in doubt is he got juve level of skills, but he can score important goal,thats for sure.)

I also wonder if Zlatan would scored from that position...

We, as usual, havent got the most talented team, but as a team, we are one of the greatest, and thats why I always loved juve.

(i dont want to say we need no improvement, but regarding this seasons performance, hats off for the team)

cheers mate
i totaly agree..

and about the reggina game, when we play the "easy" teams in a week where the next one will be hard (fiorentina & liverpool) then the "easy" team can be the hardest test... so im very happy that we got 3 VERY important points, and we hit the post twise (Zlatan & Ale).. and we really playd good in the sec half...

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

and only tonight.. Forza Roma !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
FORZA JUVE!

I think I would have goon crazy if regina had took as more points this sesaon, but fortunately that didnt happen. Terrible first half, regina kept it tight all over the pitch and in that part of the match their coach tatctics worked very well. Its now quite obvious that we must look for another solution to a problem: Who to play with Puma? Blasi was terrible. In these kind of matches (playing at home against not such spectacular opponent) we should be playing someone more offensive. Tacchi was good in second half but it is now obvious that Cap doesnt like him at all, he played him in this match just because he didnt have any other soluton considering so many of our players were out of the match. Gigi really saved us at the start and if we had conceded there maybe we would even loose the game. But thats only maybe.

Ale was great, especially after he scored. It always give him extra strength and confidence. When Neddy gets back we will probibly return to 442 and one thought crosed my mind last night: ALE AND ZLATAN CAN FORM MOST DEDLY PARTNERSHIP IN THE WORLD. I am not saying this because of Zlatans backhell but because they have simillar style of play and just have to work together, look for each other on the pitch and stop competing who can throw more players on ground with dribling:D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Reggina: Pavarini; Cannarsa (Boudianski 86), Franceschini, De Rosa, Zamboni; Mesto, Nakamura (Esteves 81), Mozart, Tedesco, Colucci; Borriello (Zeytulaev 75)

"FORMER JUVE TALENTS SHOW";)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
FORZA JUVE!

Ale was great, especially after he scored. It always give him extra strength and confidence. When Neddy gets back we will probibly return to 442 and one thought crosed my mind last night: ALE AND ZLATAN CAN FORM MOST DEDLY PARTNERSHIP IN THE WORLD. I am not saying this because of Zlatans backhell but because they have simillar style of play and just have to work together, look for each other on the pitch and stop competing who can throw more players on ground with dribling:D
simply not gonna happen untill one of them improve their finising dramatically...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

now we should try to score as many goals as possible because if we end the season together with milan,we need to have more goals scored than them
:rolleyes: No we don't, they don't use goal difference to seperate teams in Serie A.

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Because, we have a MUCH better team......

Tell me, was this game in the bag, even in the 90th minute ???

If you answered "yes" then your a damn liar !!!!!!
Yes, this game was in the bag all the way. Capello's tactics aren't attractive, but hey, at least it brings us points.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Indeed, maximum result with a minimal effort. I really don't like the sound of that.
Why?! I can't see anything wrong with it. Yeah, I wouldn't mind at all if we played more attractive football and took as much points as we do now, but this team is made for these "boring" displays. I really don't give a shite about it, only points matter to me.

++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

but we played Reggina.

when we played a "slightly better team" in a game we mustnt conceed any goals, we won to zero, as i remember...

we may should have won by a bigger margine, but we won, and in this phase of the year, thats the most important.

U can call Zalayeta what you want, but lowering the class of goal, he scored against real is highy unjust as i feel (to be kind). that was a great goal, not an easy shot to make, and he strucked tha ball so sweetly...(i always in doubt is he got juve level of skills, but he can score important goal,thats for sure.)

I also wonder if Zlatan would scored from that position...

We, as usual, havent got the most talented team, but as a team, we are one of the greatest, and thats why I always loved juve.

(i dont want to say we need no improvement, but regarding this seasons performance, hats off for the team)

cheers mate
You put it nicely. :thumb: To be honest I believe that next season's Juve is going to be very different compared to this. I've got faith that next year Capello is going to use his 'own formation': 3-4-3, but that's another story...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We could've scored more, but the most important thing is that we won....

Good to see DP score again..... he's scoring regularly now, our top scorer

Aug 26, 2003
Del Piero Wins It For Juve
3/19/2005 11:45:00 PM
A great goal by the Bianconeri’s captain awarded his side with three precious points for the Scudetto race.
Alessandro Del Piero was back to his best when a 65th minute strike, following an excellent back heel pass by Ibrahimovic, was all that Juve needed to beat 1-0 a good Reggina side at the Delle Alpi stadium of Turin on Saturday night.

Juventus had to work harder than expected to win all points as the Amaranti played very well and in the first half went close to take the lead in various occasions. The Bianconeri woke up in the second half and after hitting the crossbar twice in the space of 3 minutes (Del Piero and Ibrahimovic), the Old Lady scored the winner thanks to a resurgent Del Piero midway through the second half.

Thanks to this win, Juventus are now three points ahead of Milan in the title race. The Rossoneri will travel to Rome on Sunday night as they face new coach Conti’s Roma, in a bid to reach Juve back on top of Serie A.

Aug 26, 2003
Del Piero: “Let’s go on this way!”

A crossbar hit, first, then the winning goal. Alessandro Del Piero is the author of the precious win over Reggina, which he comments on like this:”The first half was not good, we were under par, but in the second half we caught up and this is a positive fact. After all, it was understandable to decline psychologically. Hitting the crossbar was really bad luck, fortunately I got even scoring the goal. And now we have to go on this way, waiting for good news from Rome tomorrow night”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Del Piero: “Let’s go on this way!”

A crossbar hit, first, then the winning goal. Alessandro Del Piero is the author of the precious win over Reggina, which he comments on like this:”The first half was not good, we were under par, but in the second half we caught up and this is a positive fact. After all, it was understandable to decline psychologically. Hitting the crossbar was really bad luck, fortunately I got even scoring the goal. And now we have to go on this way, waiting for good news from Rome tomorrow night”
Ahhhhh my dream is to see him lifting the CL trophy, damnnn, c'mon Juve C'mon Alex....

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

i totaly agree..

and about the reggina game, when we play the "easy" teams in a week where the next one will be hard (fiorentina & liverpool) then the "easy" team can be the hardest test... so im very happy that we got 3 VERY important points, and we hit the post twise (Zlatan & Ale).. and we really playd good in the sec half...

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

and only tonight.. Forza Roma !!!
Say it on any other day and I'm gonna shoot ya between yar eyes :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)