[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Not a clean win against Chievo, but 3 vital points, and for me in the final and harsh analysis, that is what counts. Milan, who are ovbiously our only rivals for the scuddetto this term will be playing one of the ultimate pretenders; our friends Roma:D

Will the Romanista be mature and do us a favour if only to save their season? Or will they do what I think they are capable of if only to spite us?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yeye this one is a serious must-win. Reggina at home is not comparable to Reggina away.
And Roma has the manpower to take a point against Milan. : D~

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan has only scored once in his last ten games so he's long overdue for a goal. I wonder what Capello will do if Nedved is fit to start; 4-3-3 with Pavel or back to the 4-4-2? Hopefully the former.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ye! 4-3-3 has seriously been good for us so far. I say we go for it until it fücks up totally. I mean if it damages our defence too much. Which it hasn't so far.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I hope we get over the Chievo game, and the players respond well to the sure-to-follow negative press (deserved, I'll admit, but not the player's fault) Forza Juve! let's teach these buggers a lesson

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
i think it will be big win
i will say 5-1
inshaa allah
Reggina is a mid-table team that has been beaten by Messina recently. Even though we crossed swords b4, I don't believe our scoreline will be that big. I think we will only scraped through 1 - 0

And I think Roma can win Milan, since Milan's defence is shattering, with Stam + Costacourta as the central defenders, unless Nesta recovers in time. The aging defence might not be able to put against the trident attack of Roma.

I guess the reason y we played so slack is becos we r tired after playing 2 big games. And we lacked depth compared other teams. The ppl playing today r 75% the same as the players that defeated Real, so I wouldn't be so furious about this win. I believed that if Zlatan played this game, he wouldn't differ from our 3 strikers as well. In fact I think Olivera should start, but since he is sent off, oh well, looks like we will be back to our old squad. But at least the players will have 1 week of rest. For the trident formation I would go for Trez/DP/Zlatan, with Zalayeta as sub.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
eventhough i think zalayeta has cemented the right wing forward spot., i think he should be rested vs reggina... he has played full games in both Roma and Madrid, while Zlatan,trez and DP has all been subbed at one stage or another...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Reggina is always a difficult fixture and they're a threat from set pieces with Shunsuke Nakamura.It won't be a walkover,especially not after the performance against Chievo.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We will win 3-1.....

a must win....coz I doubt Roma can stop Milan, after their 3-0 loss to Cagliari

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Zlatan has only scored once in his last ten games so he's long overdue for a goal. I wonder what Capello will do if Nedved is fit to start; 4-3-3 with Pavel or back to the 4-4-2? Hopefully the former.
I feel he'll play Nedved in a similar position as Del Piero, instead of Del Piero.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    I'd like to propose including our thoughts on Roma-Milan in this thread as well.

Roma's season is unravelling, but I want to believe that the miimum requirement for them to keep their players next season is some form of European football, so they'll actually forget about us that day and play some footy.

IMO Milan-Roma draw, we beat Reggina. Juve go top.

FORZA JUVE...

To madlawyer1: Get outta here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)