[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (6 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dominic said:
Gazzetta's probable line-up including two quite 'remarkable' names. Abbiati already being pushed aside?
I thought Zebina was on his way out, as soon as this month even. With him being pushed out of the squad.

I truly wonder if this is true, especially regarding Zebina.

buffon is our no 1 gk and he needs to get in good form before CL starts and before the world cup....

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #248
    I would argue that, given DP's form, I'd rest him for Reggina and save him up for the midweek clash at Chievo, which will be no easy matter, IMO.

But knowing Cap, it probably means DP may start against Reggina and will be rested against Chievo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    swag said:
    I would argue that, given DP's form, I'd rest him for Reggina and save him up for the midweek clash at Chievo, which will be no easy matter, IMO.

But knowing Cap, it probably means DP may start against Reggina and will be rested against Chievo.

Good way of thinking.

But TBH swag, I don't see Capello starting on Sunday neither against Chievo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    You know, I don't. He can effectively rest his first squad players in Serie A now (and Coppa, almost) and save them for CL matches. I feel very positive. :)

Even If we don't rest our first team Squad, we have more chances to qualify into the last 8more than Bremen. They're the under-dogs.

I actually feel confident in our players But not Capello. Not Capello's 4-4-2, Not Capello's late Subs, Not Capello's able to turn the game like Mourinho does or Rafael Benitez's, Not Capello that keeps his fav player and keep on being Stubborn and biased....

The things I've just named you now, really scare the shite out of me in the CL.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    swag said:

havent you learned Crap's "modus operandi" (way of operating) by now ???

He will BENCH DP in BOTH games, in favor of Zlatan

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Ilqar said:
    Dominic, is it Ciro Ferrara in your picture?
    It is good ol' Ciro :).

edpiero said:
    Ah, you already gave him the answer.

Jeeks said:
    Capello is starting to get pathetic, really pathetic...it is becoming unbearable.
    Yes his team selections can be quite frustrating. Though maybe, he is simply rotating the squad with an eye on the midweek game against Chievo next week. Now Zlatan and Nedved, then Mutu and Del Piero for example....

Or is this what they call 'wishfull thinking'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)