[Serie A] Juventus - Reggina (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Don Bes said:
after watching this game, i m gonna say i wasnt surprised, what surprised me is that the delle alpi seemed fuller than usual. juve went in did the bussiness and got out, no mess and nothing spectacular either, except del piero's goal. you could see that our last pass and the shots let us down a lot. i mean cmon as good as reginna's back up golie might be he is in no way as good as juventus made him see.

in this games it would be nice to see more of the players that are hungry to score, del piero, mutu, zlatan, zalayeta and trezeguet.

mutu should have been brought in place of nedved whose lethal shot yesterday was way out of touch.

something nice to point out, did everyone else feel excitement at everytime we had a free kick close to the edge of the area? it had been a while since last time something like that happened.
thanks to del boy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
denco said:
I was just giving Vinman some piece of advice thats all. I hated that film one man and his dog, didnt you?
give your valuable advices in a private message next time..

thanx

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
denco said:
Not the best match in the world but at least we dominated the opposition which is a nice change from what i have seen form us this season.
Reginna are a complete disgrace and to be fair it does take 2 to tango but when a team puts everyone behind the ball , its kinda difficult
Having said that we do lack the players who can run off the ball and make one touch passes to break down such dreadful teams like Reginna.
We have Camo who is skilful but too indivualistic at times and his final ball is not always the best, Emerson and Vieira are surprisingly poor in the crisp passing department. Only Tez and Dp seem adept in such things as Nedved too cannot pass properly.
I would like to see the teams that Reginna have beaten this season cos they are dire

Buffon : well i am not sure how he managed to play 90 minutes without running insane with boredom

Zambrotta: Not a bad performance, full of running, but another who does not pass the ball quickly 6.5
Thuram: an upturn on his previous performances but it was not difficult but still not diminant in the air 6
Cannavaro : a creditable performance by a creditable defender 6.5

Balzaretti: First time i saw him i was impressed with him, done nothing so far to disprove my confidence in him, would prefer to see him on the right , only because i think zambrotta is world class on the left , good pace and crosses, does not always release the ball on time, but i guess he has good role models for that and maybe lightweight at times defensively 6.5
Camoranesi: he does delight you with some exquisite skills and he did do some fantastic stuff, but he ought to release the ball earlier at times and his final ball should be better 6.5
Vieria: Not a bad performance but not a great one 6
Emerson: ditto 6
Nedved: Huffed and puffed, took some dreadful shots when he ought to have passed or struck them better, definitely better in the centre but really Mutu should paly ahead of him 5.5
Dp: Wonderful goal, great movement and motivation, linked very well with Trez, maybe too well as he seemed to be always looking to set up his partner when he ought to go for goal himself, and to be honest Dp has not set up Trez in the past couple of seasons. His control of long balls are still a sight to behold. If he had a little bit more pace, he would surely be a world beater, and thats let him down as he never seems to beat an opponent for pace, he goes pass them with skill but they catch up to him 7
Trez: a very good performance as he helped the team with his flicks and one touch football and his movemet was good, must be frustrating for him that we seem to be content with 1 goal no matter how hopeless the opposition is as the second half was dreadful. He wont wanna watch Arsenal Middles boro 6

Capello: I do not understand why he treats players like Mutu and Zlatan like that, whats the point in bringing on Zlatan so late in a game, i am sorry but its insulting to the player and serves no purpose whatsoever. The game was dead so it might have been better to have brought them up earlier to liven up proceedings.
Well at least he has tried in the fact that he brought on Balzaretti and Dp, but why not go the whole hog and drop Nedved too. I know you and you reps are reading this , so please enough with the 4-4-2 and is it really necessary to play Vieria and Emerson against such weak opposition?

To vinman: Why are you wasting your time with that cartoon character? I am talking about snoopy, please ignore him as films involving humans and cartoons don't always work, with who framed Jessica Rabbit being the exceptiion. And unlike the films , he is not funny
Except for the part on Snoop, I really like this post. Greatly balanced review.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree with the notes everyone listed(that doesnt include the one's reffering to snoop)

-Balzaretti did a great job,he seems almost ready to be a Juve player and does impress me more than Chiellini,
but Cap sould test him in more important games to proove himself.
I believe Balza and DP played now,in a less important game to rest? Chie and Zlatan, if we finally choose Balza over Chiellini, Zambro could return to his left side and Sagnol stay were he is;-)

-The crowd was more present than previus times, because of the weather
and maybe because of our symbol's awards?

-On Nedved i dissagree that he was the worst player in our team like everyone said(stop comparing him with the old Nedved) and in his worst day,
Neddy was lively till the end,he was running till the end and played very deep in Reggina's field,he tried his long shots and stopped many counterattacks(maybe more than Vieira) i think the dif in his play was because of:
~the better coverage of the left side he had from Balza,allowed him to step forward
~the super defensive play from Reggina(they were all back to guard their box) allowed him to be where he was really needed,Neddy is a player who "Feels" the game,u can can rarely see him so many times in the oposition's box.
~the failed crosses he did was a tactical decision made from Cap,these are the orders he had,Cap sould consider that Neddy can dribble or pass better than cross and DP cant be as effective in the air as Treze,but both sides were using the same system.
Whatever it was one of the days Mutu sould be in his place,
but maybe Cap rests him for the midweek game.

-our dynamic duo really failed to dominate an easy match with an easy opponent,unlike mr Elayyan i dont expect them to thrill with creative fireworks like Ronaldinho,but expect them to dominate the center completely,
they didnt,they took it too easy and did many mistakes,esp when they had to pass on upfront,if this would happen against a stronger opponent...
it could cost us...

-Zlatan,he was subbed in the last3minutes,
maybe his contract includes some bonuses, based on the appearances
and Cap didnt want to loose them;-)
He souldnt have missed that,but he isnt used to be in Zalayeta's shoes;-)
From these kind of experiances he will grow more mature and crucial/decisive(i hope) a complete player, just like Cap wants him!

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Cronios said:
I agree with the notes everyone listed(that doesnt include the one's reffering to snoop)

-Balzaretti did a great job,he seems almost ready to be a Juve player and does impress me more than Chiellini,
but Cap sould test him in more important games to proove himself.
I believe Balza and DP played now,in a less important game to rest? Chie and Zlatan, if we finally choose Balza over Chiellini, Zambro could return to his left side and Sagnol stay were he is;-)

-The crowd was more present than previus times, because of the weather
and maybe because of our symbol's awards?

-On Nedved i dissagree that he was the worst player in our team like everyone said(stop comparing him with the old Nedved) and in his worst day,
Neddy was lively till the end,he was running till the end and played very deep in Reggina's field,he tried his long shots and stopped many counterattacks(maybe more than Vieira) i think the dif in his play was because of:
~the better coverage of the left side he had from Balza,allowed him to step forward
~the super defensive play from Reggina(they were all back to guard their box) allowed him to be where he was really needed,Neddy is a player who "Feels" the game,u can can rarely see him so many times in the oposition's box.
~the failed crosses he did was a tactical decision made from Cap,these are the orders he had,Cap sould consider that Neddy can dribble or pass better than cross and DP cant be as effective in the air as Treze,but both sides were using the same system.
Whatever it was one of the days Mutu sould be in his place,
but maybe Cap rests him for the midweek game.

-our dynamic duo really failed to dominate an easy match with an easy opponent,unlike mr Elayyan i dont expect them to thrill with creative fireworks like Ronaldinho,but expect them to dominate the center completely,
they didnt,they took it too easy and did many mistakes,esp when they had to pass on upfront,if this would happen against a stronger opponent...
it could cost us...

-Zlatan,he was subbed in the last3minutes,
maybe his contract includes some bonuses, based on the appearances
and Cap didnt want to loose them;-)
He souldnt have missed that,but he isnt used to be in Zalayeta's shoes;-)
From these kind of experiances he will grow more mature and crucial/decisive(i hope) a complete player, just like Cap wants him!
great work .. thx a lot :)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
snoop said:
give your valuable advices in a private message next time..

thanx
I would like to publicly apologise to snoop for insulting that way, it was not a good thing to do and it was malicious and unwarranted.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
denco said:
I would like to publicly apologise to snoop for insulting that way, it was not a good thing to do and it was malicious and unwarranted.
thanx man,I apologize for my comments too,it was all misunderstanings.

you are one of the rare members that post valuable stuff here.keep up the good posts :coffee:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it's a shame he didn't do the same vs chievo. I don't know if he could have played 90 minutes again, but if he did, I'm sure he would have netted one more . I hope cap didn't ruin his momentum !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)