Serie A: Juventus-Parma (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I've have never seen Birindelli get a higher mark than 6.5....

I prefer La Gazzetta over La Stampa when it comes to sports really - other than that; La Stampa is a brilliant newspaper!

I wonder though if it makes a difference that it's based in Torino...perhaps a lot of Granata staff?

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It was very amusing to see after the match that sacchi and Bettega, almost coming to blows , 2 geriatrics

As for the controversy surrounding Dp's goal, Ferrari had his hands all over him and Dp's head was down when the ball touched his hand, I don't think he deliberately handled the ball to be honest

To see Parma's forwards given our aging defence the run around was not very encouraging but whatever problem Lippi has with Davids, he should sort it out otherwise it will come back to haunt us

Taking off by far your best defensive midfielder in most matches is not something i subscribe to and the likes of Tacchinardi etc do not cut it for me

We will always beat the little sides but our midfield as i have been saying forever is no where good enuff against the big sides and Parma is not even a big side but they gave us the run around yesterday with Lippi giving the pathetic excuse of having played in midweek, who ever gets tired at this stage of the season and who is tired when you have just won 5-0 or the Arsenal side who went to holland and won 4-0 and still went to leeds to win 4-1, are they not a team of ppl or athey robots

In their case they played both matches away and we played both games at home

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I won't except tiredness as an excuse either. We palyed poorly but must give our opponents alot of credit. They exploited our weaknesses and gave us tough match. I suppose Nakata will also go back to playing average games against every other team until we meet again at the Tardini.:fero:

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
i told you guys that.why always some avarage players give their best against us??this is for nakata 3rd time!!!!in row i¨d say.
i cant believe that,but it is happaning to us.lets hope inter will draw or even lose vs. chievo but little chance there .
(ps. in this second i just saw double win for ferrari AGAIN!!!!!)

lets back to Juventus,i think birindeli is tottaly not good for club like Juventus is.also why never 4-3-1-2 with delpiero in back of 2 strikers????????but ok,lets give that to lippi.

i just hope replay of kiyev against Newcastle!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dinoo ] ++
lets hope inter will draw or even lose vs. chievo but little chance there .
It's 1-1, 15 minutes into the second half ..

++ [ originally posted by dinoo ] ++
i just hope replay of kiyev against Newcastle!
I hope that's the case, the players must be furious with the bad showing against Parma .. they will put their anger against Newcastle and win the fans faith back ..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ie. the handball conspiracy plot is bull. Ferrari handballed as much as Alex did, might as well give us a freekick for Ale to score from.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
The download worked fine. But when I want to play the video, it plays the first few seconds then says that there's an error in the file???????

The earlier video worked fine!!!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
The download worked fine. But when I want to play the video, it plays the first few seconds then says that there's an error in the file???????

The earlier video worked fine!!!
Wich video are you talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)