Serie A: Juventus-Parma (3 Viewers)

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Hmm, you sound like a bitter Inter fan to me.
Indeed i am. :)

But this is freakin ridiculous.

They scored after obvious hand error in extratime´s extratime!!

It´s not the end of the season yet, but these points could be really important...but what you care since you got your point. But do you wanna get your point(s) like this? Do you wanna win your championship(s) like this way?

Penalties after penalties, dives after dives...what a shame.

Referee´s seems to make all "errors" in Juve´s match...

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++

It´s not the end of the season yet, but these points could be really important...but what you care since you got your point.
Don't bother laying the guilt trip on us.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Feels good! Are you watching the game Erik?
No, my TV will be showing Arsenal - Leeds and PSV - De Graafschap today...I'll settle for that as long as it doesn't happen too often! :D

What the hell happened with Juve anyway? I hear the wildest of stories!! :dazed:

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Goleador! Actually referee gave five minutes of extra time at 90 minutes mark and Del Piero scored at 94 so....!!! And you can think about why did your loser Moratti sell Adriano!!! Still if I were an Inter fan I would be focusing all my brain activity to how beat Chievo!!! It seems it have been very difficult to you Interist´s!!! And if your an inter fan why are you here go to www.interforums.com

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kristian1199 ] ++
And you can think about why did your loser Moratti sell Adriano!!!
Moratti didnt sell him. We loaned him out which was best thing to do at that moment. Check your sources.
Still if I were an Inter fan I would be focusing all my brain activity to how beat Chievo!!! It seems it have been very difficult to you Interist´s!!! And if your an inter fan why are you here go to www.interforums.com
I know that we arent in top of our game and it will be difficult to beat Chievo, but why you keep talking about Inter anyway? This is Juve forum you wise ass. I am a proud member of that site which you mentioned, but there are many other teams members as well and we dont attack them like you just did. I am not here to talk about Inter. And i am not here to mock Juve or Juve fans.

Peace, dude from Iisalmi...:groan:

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
thanks Nekton.

juve were tremedously lucky to get a draw pff i doubt a single person predicted a draw in the prediction game :rolleyes:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Guys i watched the whole match and i have to admit that we were awful,the least to say.Parma could have won the match 0-4 with the chances they missed.When other teams score first we will suffer...we can't defend the counter attacks we have too slow defence.DP's goal was clever but i don't think that he will be praised for what he did...
Anyway out of the 5 games one bad performance too bad it was at the delle alpi and let's hope that this will force the team work harder and more serious than they did.We will see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)