Serie A: Juventus-Parma (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++
Moratti didnt sell him. We loaned him out which was best thing to do at that moment. Check your sources.

I know that we arent in top of our game and it will be difficult to beat Chievo, but why you keep talking about Inter anyway? This is Juve forum you wise ass. I am a proud member of that site which you mentioned, but there are many other teams members as well and we dont attack them like you just did. I am not here to talk about Inter. And i am not here to mock Juve or Juve fans.

Peace, dude from Iisalmi...:groan:
Alright now, behave! Since when do we not welcome fans from other teams? Goleador comes in peace and there is no need to attack him! :groan:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001

Indeed i am. :)

But this is freakin ridiculous.

They scored after obvious hand error in extratime´s extratime!!

It´s not the end of the season yet, but these points could be really important...but what you care since you got your point. But do you wanna get your point(s) like this? Do you wanna win your championship(s) like this way?

Penalties after penalties, dives after dives...what a shame.

Referee´s seems to make all "errors" in Juve´s match...
sadly, you speak the truth, goleador. I am very disappointed with this performance, we clearly did not deserve a point from this game..and the way we got it..well as usual its debatable. However I don't think we deserve the blame for this, surely it is the referees that should be getting your attention.

And by the way, we do care how we get points, well myself at least.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
After watching the match I wasn't annoyed from the result, not a bit, I was rather worried about the form that Juve showed, we expected alot after the great results in the past. Teams always pass into difficult patches, but great teams bounce back immediately, I hope thats the case with Juve. The standings mean nothing to me - not at this stage. I hope we get back to winning ways starting form next Tuesday against Newcastle and shelve this 'forgetable' match !! FORZA JUVE !!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
This is too much like last season for my comfort. Great start then a stutter. I think we are a better team/squad than last season, but I can see the same thing happening again. Also, watching what Mutu did to us and what Di Vaio was doing, makes me think that we possibly signed the wrong person.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
"Heart and a little luck ”. These were the words of Marcello Lippi on Juventus’ match. A draw obtained in injury time with a performance not as good as the previous ones, but this is also a merit for Parma, which showed a good football at Delle Alpi.

When you gain a draw in the last minutes it’s beacause of some reasons. On every pitch, every Sunday, there’s a team that can play better than the other, like Parma did today, and they can miss the chance of winning because the opponent tries everything and reached for the draw ”.

The first draw after two victories in Serie A and the first after the victory against Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League. Actually the European matches require a big effort that cuts off some energies: “When you play a match every three days sooner or later you’ve got to suffer. Parma played on Wednesday in Italia Cup but they rested some of their players used tonight and they prepared this match very carefully. You can play well many matches and one not that well and you can draw it only thanks to your will. For a team it’s impossible to play all the times as well as we did, going onto the pitch every three days ”.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Another class goal by Del Piero this time scored in a delicate moment with Juventus charging in the final assault. Launched by Ferrara, Del Piero resisted Ferrari, dribbled Frey and scored another great goal. But Parma’s players protested for a hand-touch. Alex explained the episode this way: “Me and Ferrari clashed and, sincerely, I couldn’t say if any of us had touched the ball. But the refereee could have also whistled in my favour for the push I received from Ferrari. I can understand that they’re angry, because the goal arrived right at the end. But we could've complained too since Adriano clearly touched the ball with his hand for their goal ”.

Juventus-Parma wasn’t, anyway, a match played just in the injury time. It was an exciting match with continuous counterattacks and, according to the blackandwhite’s words, with a brilliant Parma. “Parma played better than us – Del Piero confirmed – We know we didn’t play a great match but, after all, we succedeed in conquering a draw .”

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Buffon was one of the heroes of the match, saving many times the blackandwhites goal from his previous teammates’ attacks. Surely it’s his merit too if Parma didn’t go back home with three points.

The match against Parma is always a special one for me, and I think I played quite well. After the second goal I thought we had lost the game, because of the way the match had gone till then. Parma has improved a lot recently, they have a good way of playing and they’re in a good physical condition too ”.

A draw that stressed the fighting spirit of the team and that permits the blackandwhites to remain unbeaten, waiting for Wednesday’s match against Newcastle: “We’ve played many matches recently and it’s obvious we can get a little bit tired. Anyway, I’m confident about Tuesday’s match ”. :cool:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Now we can finally say it: Igor Tudor is back. The Croatian giant played for 45’ against Parma and he was again the decisive player we used to know. With one of his usual headers, Tudor scored the first goal, a fundamental one for the final draw, gained after a difficult match, especially for the excellent performance made by Parma. “I must give my compliments to Parma – Tudor said – Maybe they deserved to win. We drew thanks to our fighting spirit and our will to not lose. I must say that the team from Emilia surprised me ”.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
A point gained fighting till the end. The 2-2 draw against Parma is one of those results to be taken with satisfaction, especially coming back from 2-0 down. Ciro Ferrara is sure about that, especially considering the value of the opponents: "It's a point we gained. Parma played better but in five minutes we were able to recover, showing our fighting spirit. We dind't play a great match but we faced a really good team which gave us a lot of problems. This match showed that the risks are always just around the corner. We knew we would have had some difficulties sooner or later and today we've been good in overcome them "

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
This is too much like last season for my comfort. Great start then a stutter. I think we are a better team/squad than last season, but I can see the same thing happening again. Also, watching what Mutu did to us and what Di Vaio was doing, makes me think that we possibly signed the wrong person.
yep, I've been thinking that as well.

Not that I'm complaining bout Di Vaio, he's good, but Mutu is younger and better, probably cost less as well

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by roby ] ++
guys i think parmas 2nd goal was offside
I checked the Video....
:down: at first i thought it was offside, then i used lines and found that it wasn't at all....:down:

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

yep, I've been thinking that as well.

Not that I'm complaining bout Di Vaio, he's good, but Mutu is younger and better, probably cost less as well
Ohhhh guyz give the guy a break! U guyz can't judge a player after a one bad performance! Juve brought Di Vaio cause he is the best :cool:, and that's why we didn't get Mutu! But I admire that guy :angel::D!

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
I've just seen the goals and all I can say is we defended very badly. And about DP's goal, well I have to say it was hand ball, we should consider ourselves very lucky.
My question remains is it luck

or maybe something else........

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002

Indeed i am. :)

But this is freakin ridiculous.

They scored after obvious hand error in extratime´s extratime!!

It´s not the end of the season yet, but these points could be really important...but what you care since you got your point. But do you wanna get your point(s) like this? Do you wanna win your championship(s) like this way?

Penalties after penalties, dives after dives...what a shame.

Referee´s seems to make all "errors" in Juve´s match...
I don't mind Winning

Winning is winning
And Only losers talk about Cheating and to keep your high morale
While the winners use cheating to achieve what they want
(Niccola Macciavelli from Il Principe)

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I've just seen Del Piero's goal. I was surprised that all this controversy was because of such a silly incident!! I have to admit that the ball hit Del Piero's hand, but it's clear that this was because Ferrari pushed him to it. So there absolutely nothing wrong with it, Juve equalized FAIR AND SQUARE.

I hope Newcastle don't surprise us the same way Parma did.

By the way, thanks Nekton. :thumb:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 5.5, Ferrara 6, Iuliano 6,
Birindelli 5, Zenoni 5.5, Camoranesi 5.5, Salas 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Davids
5.5, Tudor 6, Nedved 6, Del Piero 6.5, Di Vaio 5.5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 5.5, Ferrara 6, Iuliano 6,
Birindelli 5, Zenoni 5.5, Camoranesi 5, Salas 5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 5.5,
Tudor 6, Nedved 6, Del Piero 6, Di Vaio 5.5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 6, Ferrara 5.5, Iuliano 5.5,
Birindelli 5, Zenoni 5, Camoranesi 5.5, Salas 5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 5.5,
Tudor 6, Nedved 6, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio 5.5.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 5.5, Ferrara 6, Iuliano 5,
Birindelli 5.5, Zenoni 4, Camoranesi 6, Salas 5, Tacchinardi 5.5, Davids
5.5, Tudor 5.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 6, Di Vaio 5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 7, Ferrara 5.5, Iuliano 5,
Birindelli 5, Zenoni 5, Camoranesi 5, Salas 5, Tacchinardi 5, Davids 5,
Tudor 6, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio 5.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 5.5, Ferrara 6, Iuliano 6,
Birindelli 5.5, Zenoni 5, Camoranesi 5, Salas 5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 5.5,
Tudor 5.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 6, Di Vaio 5.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
La Stampa is always so harsh...
Those are the ones to be taken seriously not the ones that are very generous but i alwyas respect La gazetta the most personally

P.s has anyone ever seen Birindelli get higher that 6 in any game, i am not one of his fans at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)