[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (3 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juventus – Parma

Following the win at San Siro, the Bianconeri cannot afford to ruin everything against the Gialloblu, therefore Capello’s side will aim for a win in front of their home crowd and hope for another Milan slip-up to virtually seal the 28th Scudetto on their shirts. Parma’s latest performances have earned them a +4 advantage over the relegation zone so they are not in a must-win situation.

Prediction: 1

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Paparesta? :undecide: He was the ref for Reggina 2-1 Juve :mute:
the whole milan "company" did everything they could to prevent out victory.

paparesta won't stop us if we trully want to win and we play as great as we can

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
How are the preparations for the match anyone?
We are training hard, day and night. The coach is not letting us rest. But I think we will do good :D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
How are the preparations for the match anyone?
if ur talking about juve preparations i think capello knows what he have to do in this match. its his chance to win the scudetto !

if you are talking about us (members)

here is my preparations for the match :

1- gathering together with some juve fans infront the tv .

2- watching the match and waiting for the victory .

3- everything will be standby and ready :

( bottles of champagne. some girls will be dancing with juve scarfs and cut the big cake with juve logo )

in case if milan draw or lost of course :)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #269
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Actually Graham makes some good sense there.Whoever Parma play,chances are they will lose the match.The important thing here is for them to win against Siena and Lecce,and start with a second team,play for a draw and hope for a miracle against us.
    Well they did draw against us at their homebase, so I think they would do that in Delle Alpi too.
    Of course it may seem to be like a walkover for us and a lost to Parma, but is winning against Siena and Lecce a guarantee for them?

I expect a pretty tough match against Parma.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    if we win and milan draw, we still have 1 more match to go rite?
    Yep, in that case we'd be 5 points ahead and would need 2 more points from the next 2 matches

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #273
    And they r ready to calculate the probability of us winning the scedutto and Milan catching up :D

Aug 26, 2003
    I hope it doesn't happen the same thing as most of the time in this season, when one team (Milan or Juve) lost the next week so the other did.

but i am sure everybody in the team wants the scudetto and therefor i think we won't slip up again!

forza juventus

Aug 1, 2003
    Malaysia is showing the game DELAYED.

It seems like I have to write my THIRD letter of complaint. Ugh

_______

The two clubs meeting at Delle Alpi on the 36th matchday are divided from a 39-point gap in the table but both have strong motivations and come from precious wins. Juventus arrive to the challenge against the Emilia-based club after the stirring win at San Siro which moved them three points clear of Milan, Parma beated Roma and can now look at the table more relaxed than a few weeks ago.

Both teams need points but the Gialloblu may be content with a draw in Turin whereas Capello’s lads must win not to waste the advantage over the Rossoneri. The match against Parma thus still represents a challenge with great motivations, although it has lost the bite it used to have a few years ago. In the mid-90’s, Bianconeri and Gialloblu used to compete on all fronts, from the championship to Coppa Italia, UEFA Cup, until the end.

Now, Gialloblu’s ambitions are quite different and their main target is to save their place in Serie A. And this is just the reason why they cannot be underestimated. In the remaining matchdays, Giardino and his mates are risking their stay in Serie A and thus have nothing to lose, especially on a playground, such as Delle Alpi’s, that has rarely been generous with them: in fact, Parma has always found it hard to win points in away matches in Turin, even in the golden times, as they won only 1 out of 14 matches and sometimes conceded a real goal feast to their opponents, the last of which was in last year’s season, with a heavy 4-0 defeat.

_______

From what I've seen it seems like Paparesta always favours us though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)