[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Yeah, it would be good to be there for only 1 Euro.........

However, I still have a feeling we won't draw in more than 40,000 people for the match.....I don't know why, but I just think we won't

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Yeah, it would be good to be there for only 1 Euro.........

However, I still have a feeling we won't draw in more than 40,000 people for the match.....I don't know why, but I just think we won't

You are probably right. After all only women and children/teenagers will pay 1€ (and only in certain sectors of the stadium). The majority of people that usually go to the stadium (adult men) will pay the usual.
But maybe some husbands that usually don't go to Delle Alpi, will take their wives and children to watch the game :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow,what a nice move from Juve,1 euro!damn if only i have been in Italy...

About hte game,it is a MUST win game!we can't let it run out of our hands,we must continue to work hard and win it.

btw imo Milan will have not an easy match at all,they play Lecce away.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Apr 26, 2004
The two clubs meeting at Delle Alpi on the 36th matchday are divided from a 39-point gap in the table but both have strong motivations and come from precious wins. Juventus arrive to the challenge against the Emilia-based club after the stirring win at San Siro which moved them three points clear of Milan, Parma beated Roma and can now look at the table more relaxed than a few weeks ago.

Both teams need points but the Gialloblu may be content with a draw in Turin whereas Capello’s lads must win not to waste the advantage over the Rossoneri. The match against Parma thus still represents a challenge with great motivations, although it has lost the bite it used to have a few years ago. In the mid-90’s, Bianconeri and Gialloblu used to compete on all fronts, from the championship to Coppa Italia, UEFA Cup, until the end.

Now, Gialloblu’s ambitions are quite different and their main target is to save their place in Serie A. And this is just the reason why they cannot be underestimated. In the remaining matchdays, Giardino and his mates are risking their stay in Serie A and thus have nothing to lose, especially on a playground, such as Delle Alpi’s, that has rarely been generous with them: in fact, Parma has always found it hard to win points in away matches in Turin, even in the golden times, as they won only 1 out of 14 matches and sometimes conceded a real goal feast to their opponents, the last of which was in last year’s season, with a heavy 4-0 defeat.

Apr 26, 2004
Precedents between Capello and Carmignani:

Capello's wins 1
Draws 1
Carmignani's wins --

Precedents between Capello and Parma
Matches played 29
Capello's win 14
Draws 10
Parma's wins 5

Precedents between Carmignani and Juventus
Carmignani's wins 2
Draws 1
Juventus's wins 1

Apr 26, 2004
Matches played 14
Wins 9
Draws 4
Defeats 1

Goals
Scored 33
Conceded 12

The last match:

Won
Season 2003/04 13th matchday, December 14th 2003
Juventus-Parma 4-0
Miccoli (2), Del Piero, Nedved

Drawn
Season 2002/03 4th matchday, September 28th 2002
Juventus-Parma 2-2
Nakata, Adriano, Tudor, Del Piero

Lost
Season 1998/99 20th matchday, February 7th 1999
Juventus-Parma 2-4
Tacchinardi, Crespo (3), Chiesa, Fonseca

Apr 26, 2004
The Board of Directors approved the financial statements for the third quarter of the 2004/2005 financial year (January-March 2005). The OGM, held afterwards, appointed three new Directors: Stefano Bertola, Jean-Claude Blanc and Luigi Chiappero.

chao19836

Apr 29, 2005
I think if we win this match,we must be the champion.we have a good relationship with Livorno,and they don't have something more to get.The performance they showing is enough for a team just promote.

And,if Cagliari can get point in our home,I think The champion will be Brecia!!haha!!

FORZA JUVE!Our Legendary Ferrara will hold his eighth Scudeto!

Aug 1, 2003
Milan will probably (most likely) win their match. Ah, Parma is never an easy task but we've always managed to win

I remember when we were 2-0 down and Tudor and DP saved our butts in the last 5 minutes of injury time

Controversial goal from Alex though

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
We have no choice but to win this game.
Parma won against Roma and is now in more comfortable position.
Parma will be without some suspended and/or injured players, so we have to win and take our three points.

Caesar

May 11, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

maybe by selling Trez to Barca.
given treze is prone to injury, i doubt barca is willing to pay big money. looks like only the sale of zambrotta, ibra and buffon can earn us big money.

Caesar

May 11, 2005
i doubt parma will go offensive in delle alpi which mean the chance to hit them on counter attack is small. keeping possesion and outplay parma's midfield will be key to winning this match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)