[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (4 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
I can already picture everybody here doing their maths during the match tomorrow:D
i've already started!!! :D
i am thinking of what the possible results that may come in those 3 remaining matches and what chances does milan have to take the scudetto from us

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i've already started!!! :D
i am thinking of what the possible results that may come in those 3 remaining matches and what chances does milan have to take the scudetto from us
Then why did everyone give me so much stick for starting a thread to think of all the possibilities? :irritate:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i think he did right.
we must all be aware of the fact that nothing's over yet

I think most of us are aware and his attempts at these possibilities were 'interesting' but they did not reflect anything :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
meaning??
how am i feeling for the parma match?

not worried yet.
i'll start worrying tomorrow.
for now,this incredible,killing stomach ache i have,is enough for now :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
despite the pain i have in my stomach,i am fine.
hm,little drowsy too so i'm leaving you all to go and have some sleep,i am very tired ;)

see ya later
bye ;)

Aug 1, 2003
May 12, Juventus played a friendly match against Chisola. Juve
won the match 7-1 (Trez x2, Ibra x2, Mutu, Kapo, Zalayeta). Mutu played for 90 minutes and was the best in the field (too bad he will only be able to play the last match of the season); Trez played only 65' due to cramps.

The team Capello fielded was:
Chimenti, Birindelli, Masiello, Ferrara, Pessotto; Olivera, Blasi, Kapo,
Mutu; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.
In the second half, Boneffoi, Zalayeta and Appiah replaced Chimenti,
Trez and Pessotto.

Source: mailing list

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
won the match 7-1 (Trez x2, Ibra x2, Mutu, Kapo, Zalayeta). Mutu played for 90 minutes and was the best in the field (too bad he will only be able to play the last match of the season); Trez played only 65' due to cramps.

Trez and Pessotto.

Nice :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Serie A Preview: Juventus-Parma
5/14/2005 5:29:00 PM
Juventus will be looking to protect their precious 3 points lead after the decisive win against AC Milan at San Siro last week when they meet Parma at the Stadio Delle Alpi this week.
BACKGROUND

This game is one of the 3 ’make or break’ games for the Bianconeri as they move closer to winning the Scudetto. The game is important for both teams; one team is looking to win the championship, another vying to stay in the championship. Parma has nothing to lose in the upcoming games, as they will either win all and stay in Serie A or lose all and get relegated. Parma will do anything possible to deny Juventus the full points from this game, but on the other hand Juventus cannot afford to lose any points so it is a matter of who wants what more.

Fabio Capello will have a headache in choosing between Del Piero, the man of the week, and David Trezeguet, who has scored last week the vital goal against Milan, to play next to Ibrahimovic who finished the 3 games comical ban.

TEAM NEWS

Juventus
Tachinardi is out injured, whilst Mutu’s long-term suspension will expire next week.

Parma
Many problems for the Gialloblu as Bettarini, Ferronetti, Bucci, Marchionni and Bonera are all injured. Simplicio, Contini and Vignaroli will also miss the game due to suspension.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus)
Ibrahimovic is back from suspension and is roaring to show the whole world what he can do when is he’s angry. The young wizard has been impressive so far on all the levels and lately he started to play less solo which gave him a lot of points with the fans. On paper Ibrahimovic should be able to score easily against a defence who conceded 9 goals in the last 4 games.

Gilardino (Parma)
Another impressive and entertaining player who is nowhere less than any top class striker in the world. Gilardino is Serie A’s most consistent striker in the last 2 years. The young gun finished runner up last year as Serie A top scorer and this year he’s currently tied with Montella at 21 goals each in front of the likes of Shevchenko and Adriano. He is one of the main factors that will make this game harder for Juventus.

POSSIBLE STARTING XI’s

Juventus (4-4-2)
Buffon, Pessotto, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Appiah, Emerson, Nedved, Del Piero, Ibrahimovic

Parma (3-5-1-1)
Frey, Cannavaro, Cardone, Bovo, Pisanu, Grella, Savi, Bresciano, Morfeo, Gilardino

PREDICTION

With Juventus coming from a very good run with 9 points from 4 games, 2 goals conceded, 4 goals scored, the huge morale advantage after the priceless win over Milan at the San Siro, the Scudetto being 2 steps away and the home advantage they are the favourites to take the 3 points out of this one. Parma on the other hand conceded 9 goals from the last 4 games and gathered 7 points from the last 4 games. They should have a hard time keeping a clean sheet against a killer Juventus offence.

Juventus 3 - Parma 1

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

Trez and Pessotto.

Where's Dp?

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Sometime the players to watch from Goal are very stupid. Zlatan is coming back from a suspension and they say hes becoming more of a team player. I really dont like Zlatan. Personally i would have rather had Miccolli and Di Vaio and kept maresca. We traded these two great strikers for Zlatan what a dumb move. Anyways regarding the other game 7-1. DP was rested because he played a full game against Milan and as you can see Nedved was rested to, those guys worked their asses off against milan and needed a break.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
the game against milan was one week ago, i think this is enough for the whole team to rest.

bench both dp and neddy in this crucial period is a kind of risky IMO !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)