[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
Guys I have a question for you?What is the problem with the Dele Alpi stadium?What is the reason that the attendences of the games are very low?Wasn't there a plan for a new stadium?
you should ask this somewere else on the forum not here

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
Guys I have a question for you?What is the problem with the Dele Alpi stadium?What is the reason that the attendences of the games are very low?Wasn't there a plan for a new stadium?
we've had a lot of discussions about that. browse the forums to find out what answers were found....

May 30, 2004
can camoranesi hold off mr seedorf ... i might be wrong here but i am unsure were seedorf plays i thought its camos position.. i think dat these 2 players are kind of alike but ones probability of suceeding to dribble and pass an oponent is higher than the other with a noth... ofcourse clarence has da upper hand i think if its him on camo... but hopefully with zebina as back up seedorf will be stopped... as for da side nedveds on i have no clue whose there for milan but wont matter newy koz he ll conquer dat side no matter whose there zambro and nedved are there they can put their whole team there and ned and rambo will still screw em all over... dats as for da wingers..... olivera will play i think i dont think hes injured at all

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
can camoranesi hold off mr seedorf ... i might be wrong here but i am unsure were seedorf plays i thought its camos position.. i think dat these 2 players are kind of alike but ones probability of suceeding to dribble and pass an oponent is higher than the other with a noth... ofcourse clarence has da upper hand i think if its him on camo... but hopefully with zebina as back up seedorf will be stopped... as for da side nedveds on i have no clue whose there for milan but wont matter newy koz he ll conquer dat side no matter whose there zambro and nedved are there they can put their whole team there and ned and rambo will still screw em all over... dats as for da wingers..... olivera will play i think i dont think hes injured at all
umm yeh Seedorf will be on the left so therefore will be on Camoranesi side.....and Gattuso will be on the side which is the same side of Nedved and Zambrotta.

Canna vs Sheva
Thuram vs Crespo
Kaka vs Blasi :D
Del Piero vs Maldini

good battles everywhere.

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Milan is getting above their heads from i read on various sites :groan: let them gloat, hopefully we'll get our last laugh

Ancellotti sed about the game: We'll bring football, they (Juve) will bring the ref

fecking hel!! :fero:
LOL where did he say that....i havent come across that on any websites????

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
just one word to this pethatic player . . suck my ****
Ronaldo???pathetic player....oh some of u make me laugh....what if he was supporting Juve...."oh hes hes the worlds best (which he is i might add) betta than Sheva also......just not right now

Dec 15, 2004
We shall see......to be perfectly honest.......in many of Juve's games this seaosn they have been under attack often and had a few luckybreaks.....but unlike Milan they have survived them.....as Ronaldio stated....but Juve are on top of th Serie A so if it were Milan i wouldnt complain....

May 30, 2004
actually ye hes not dat strong he just manages to get da red card everytime...newy match is tomoro good luck to juve and to buffon who has been great soo far and i hope da juve defence dont ruin it for him stay solid Cannavuram and Zambina you too delibrahimovic camoraved... and ofcourse da back bone Emersasi

peace and good night

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Ronaldo???pathetic player....oh some of u make me laugh....what if he was supporting Juve...."oh hes hes the worlds best (which he is i might add) betta than Sheva also......just not right now
I have respect to Sheva much more than to Ronaldo.Ronaldo indeed is a good player, but his attitude make me sick. I'll be ashame is he is a juve players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)