[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Ronaldo???pathetic player....oh some of u make me laugh....what if he was supporting Juve...."oh hes hes the worlds best (which he is i might add) betta than Sheva also......just not right now

well you see we dont say that , if he said juve are gonna win(which he wont) then we will say that he is saying the truth and we will respect him. whatever ronaldo does he will still be a pathetic player to mee, although he is very good, but i hate it when he talks about the serie A , what does he want ?

and about ancellotii if he said that then he should be ashamed of himself, he only shot into becoming a good coach after he came to juve. Am very dissapointed in him, thats why he will never be as good as the great coaches of serie A(capello,lippi,trap....)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually te worst excuse a coach can make is to blame it on the referee, and Ancelotti here is giving himslef condolences BEFORE the game by referring to referee....he will fit with the pathetic people along with Ronaldo in my books

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

thats why he will never be as good as the great coaches of serie A(capello,lippi,trap....)

well man Capello is really special.Milan had their best years with him but also Carlo is doing a good job with the team.well very few coaches can achive what Capelo achived.About Trap in my eyes he was never a good coach and i don't like him at all.He is too much conservative!Remember how italy played with him???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
Guys I have a question for you?What is the problem with the Dele Alpi stadium?What is the reason that the attendences of the games are very low?Wasn't there a plan for a new stadium?
As moggi said, yeah, there will be new stadium, Torino is not the place where juve should have stadium.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

well man Capello is really special.Milan had their best years with him but also Carlo is doing a good job with the team.well very few coaches can achive what Capelo achived.About Trap in my eyes he was never a good coach and i don't like him at all.He is too much conservative!Remember how italy played with him???
Look back to the days before Trap coached the NT, then deciede that he achieved something or not. There are facts, there is history and you can search and know what he has done.

By the way, how is your exam :rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Ronaldo???pathetic player....oh some of u make me laugh....what if he was supporting Juve...."oh hes hes the worlds best (which he is i might add) betta than Sheva also......just not right now
He might be better then Sheva but not right now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

what about Lippi;)?

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Look back to the days before Trap coached the NT, then deciede that he achieved something or not. There are facts, there is history and you can search and know what he has done.

By the way, how is your exam :rofl:

Man that is my opinion and I'm sure a lot of other guys share it.I told you I don't like him.That is it.I would not want him to coach Milan!Yeah Italy had a great world cup and a great euro with his quidence:rolleyes:I don't know why is so interesting for you to constantly quote me?:) Do you think Trap is a good coach?

May 30, 2004
actually i dint like trappatoni either i dont like coaches that talk more than they do .. hence mr mancini of inter he releases comments da most be4 each match.. he talks a hell of a loot and hardly does anything... da only times he doesnt open his big mouth they win.... ancelloti da same he talks a lot we are this we are dat ... cappello isnt like them and he never blames refs or luck even in da reggina match .. respect for that.. mancini got like a redcard am not sure for a ref problem and ancelloti is just a pure dick wht else can i say .. i saw trappatoni as da guy who was a good coach when he was not 70 ..lol but now hes kind of losing his marbles somehow... see how well udinese is doing and personally i dint find any comments on them saying how great they are this season koz they are great this season..... lik i heard from one of da people here who memntioned dat zlatan said let the football talk .. which made me respect dat zlatan a lot more ... they shuld all do dat whts da use of talking too much .. when kaka da player kaka not da arabic kaka in here .. when he grows up a bit he ll kno how to face situations like this and dat sumtimes he shuld shush a bit .....
as for ronaldo ... who reaaaaaly shuldnt be talking... i have a mix video of both matches lazio inter , udinese juve mixed together and the reactions after each goal .. then da fans coming to da pitch and raping da players to their underwears (juve) and da look in specifically ronaldo, vieri and moratti in the stand was PRICELESS for those who dont kno inter lost dat match 4 - 2 and we won 2 - 0 i think be4 dat match which was da final match they were in second and we were in 3rd i think roma had already played their match i think and they were in first .. them losing after actualy leading twice in da lazio game mean they become 3rd and juve mean while was fighting for a win and we got it to snatch da league from da nerazzuri... ronaldo in tears and moratti in disbelief..and so they are still waiting for da schudetto which we extended their wait for them..... so basically ronaldo can eat kaka and die.... as i dont want to strt with real madrid .. a waste of star team .. they take all da stars and transform to absolutely nothing they just get old there and dont achieve anything... so shuld he really be talking about juve football type .. koz obviously his current club's football is realy crappy .. they stol dynamos qualifying spot and in da league well lets say they make me look bad in my predicition here on this site as they can lose from anyone and draw with anyone who ever da team is .... and barca really showed em their place right..... anyway am getting tired a bit ... so forza juve ... am prolly gonna miss da first half which sux but my best friend is coming and i have to pick him up from da airport ..lol so anyone in dubai ..update me with sms's till i get to da match heheh ... by the way ronaldo is no way da best player in da world not da best striker in da world not da best baldie in da world he was good one of da best but inter destroyed dat for him... and dats dat now hes no way beter than sheva or henry.. and ronaldhino can break dance on his ass as da best brazilian star.... forza juve .... whether we lose or win we still lead league .... but hopefully we win at home dobnt mind losing or drawing in sansiro... peace

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Man that is my opinion and I'm sure a lot of other guys share it.I told you I don't like him.That is it.I would not want him to coach Milan!Yeah Italy had a great world cup and a great euro with his quidence:rolleyes:I don't know why is so interesting for you to constantly quote me?:) Do you think Trap is a good coach?
I didn't like Trap when he coached the NT, but before that he will always be remembered as one of the greats in Serie A, maybe you weren't even born by then.

Why are you ignoring the question about your exam? :rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thuram: Milan tie not crucial Friday 17 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilian Thuram doubts that Juventus would take a significant step towards title glory with a win over Milan.

The Bianconeri could stretch their lead over the San Siro giants to seven points on Saturday but the stopper is keeping cool.

"Seven points at this stage of the season are basically nothing," stated Thuram. "Little will change if we win, the Scudetto will still be a two-horse race."

Nevertheless, the former French international insists that his side will look for victory in front of a packed Stadio Delle Alpi.

"I expect a balanced game," he continued. "This is always a special match and the fact that it is a sell-out proves it.

"We must be alert against Milan but we won’t wait for them in defence. We don’t start games with the aim of drawing.

"My teammates are aware that we are a great squad. We have the pace and power to score goals."

Thuram himself has actually had the honour of scoring in the November 2002 tie that Juve won 2-1.

"I can still remember it," he smiled. "In fact, I’ll never forget it seeing as I score once every 400 games…"

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
that was a great game in 2001, thuram's goal just showed how classy this guy is.

ppl think that he is the one who is gonna screw up the match, i think otherwise.

and kaka i have to disagree with you about trap , he didnt succeed with italy but in serie A he solid as a rock and i think that even if he comes back he will still do a good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)