[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (27 Viewers)

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
and kaka i have to disagree with you about trap , he didnt succeed with italy but in serie A he solid as a rock and i think that even if he comes back he will still do a good job.

Man Trap has lost his touch!!!!Look at him at Benfica now.They got eliminated from the qualifications from the Cl and they have a strong squad.Maybe he was a good coach but like I say I don't like him.Even if you look when he was in Bayern the biggest succes Bayern had after he left and Hitzfiled took over Bayern.He is an ok coach but definitly not world class

Apr 26, 2004
Juventus-A.C.Milan really doesn’t need presentations: it is The Match, the most prestigious, the most spectacular. It is the game facing the queens of Italian football, the most winning teams who gained much appreciation in Europe and worldwide, the most serious candidates to the final victory.
Both at the top condition, as shown by the Bianconeri’s victory on the difficult field of Bologna and the Rossoneri’s goal festival at the expense of Fiorentina during previous championship round, Juventus and A.C.Milan confront on the pitch of Delle Alpi for a title-worth challenge that raised the greatest interest among supporters and finest football fans, as demonstrated by the advance ticket sales. Juventus takes the field on a 4 points advantage over the opponents, who present the new ‘Golden Ball’ prize winner Shevchenko, right successor of Pavel Nedved, another deemed protagonist of the great challenge. Coach Capello meets again the team that launched him to the manager’s higher ground, with whom he won everything, and against whom he strongly wants three points to open another extraordinary series, this time on the Bianconeri’s head. And Carlo Ancelotti; ex Juventus coach who, after leaving, conquered Champions League and Italian Championship under the red and black flag. Previous results of the matches held in Turin, are mainly in favour of Juventus that won 32 times out of 70 games, scoring an impressive 111 goals. Defeating the Rossoneri once again, would mean not only canceling memory of last year, when A.C.Milan overcame 3-1, but also giving a boost towards the title’s victory.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Nedved wants Shev swap
Friday 17 December, 2004

Pavel Nedved has handed the Golden Ball to Andriy Shevchenko – but he now wants Lo Scudetto in return.

The Czech ace made the statement ahead of tomorrow night’s big match between Juventus and Milan.

"I passed over the Golden Ball but I now want that tricolore triangle on the Milan shirt," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Then I would like to win the Champions’ League which remains my dream. I think about the Manchester Final that I missed all of the time."

However, Milan ace Shevchenko doesn’t seem to be in too much of a charitable mood. "I can leave him the Coppa Italia if he wants it," responded the Ukrainian.

"The game in Turin won’t be decisive. There is still the second half of the season to go and the Champions’ League resumes in spring.

"We play football at pace and that is what we intend to do against Juventus at the Stadio Delle Alpi."

The Turin arena is set to be sold-out which excites Nedved. "I hope it is full for once," added the Bianconeri hero.

"Juventus and Milan are two very organised sides and I hope that it turns out to be a good game."

Meanwhile, Rossoneri President Silvio Berlusconi has also looked ahead to the Scudetto showdown.

"The best team will win, which is Milan," said the chief. "After all, we have players like Kaka and Shevchenko.

"If the latter can continue on the road he is on then he could win the European Footballer of the Year award two or three more times."

Although Berlusconi is confident, he does fear two Juventus players in particular. "I would happily take Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Nedved out of their team," he concluded.

channel4.com

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

my femail friend is going there so maybe you can meet her!:)Belive me she's hot;)
well it depends ... is she a milan fan ....ummm na if shes neutral as in doesnt kno wht da hell is going on ok .. and if shes a juve fan well i ll marry her then... hehe peace .. i was just asking for sms updates till i get to da match koz its gonna hurt to kno its on but not kno shit whts going on

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Some many players being interviewed

Kaladze Fears Ibrahimovic
12/16/2004 4:31:00 PM
On Saturday night, the Delle Alpi of Turin will host the match of the season as Juventus and Milan will square up against each other.
Milan’s full-back, Kakhaber Kaladze respects the Bianconeri but does not fear them as he believes that the Rossoneri can win the three points.

“In front of us we have a very important match which will surely be very difficult. We are all waiting with anxiety; it’s really a nice thing to play against prestigious squads like Juventus. Facing these kind of games, against such important formations, bring a great determination and will to do well. All of the world will be watching us and this pushes and motivates us even further.”

When asked which players he fears most, he chose Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi.

“Surely they are a great team. Ibrahimovic is doing great things and so is Camoranesi. However I don’t want to avoid any player as the best thing to do is go on the pitch and do everything to win the three points.”

source: goal.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
And 1 from Thuram

A Win Is What We Want-Thuram
12/16/2004 5:04:00 PM
Juventus defender Lilian Thuram says the Bianconeri will play to win on Saturday when they face AC Milan in the Delle Alpi stadium.
“We always come onto the pitch to win games, and we will do the same on Saturday night, trying to attack when best. If the story of the game ends up handing us a draw, then we will accept it,” said the French veteran.

Thuram also refused the possibility that Juventus will arrive at the match in poor physical shape.

“A small drop of shape happens, but in big games like Saturdays everyone gives their best, and one doesn’t feel fatigue,” he said.

Juventus lead the Serie A table with a four point edge over the Serie A champs.

source: goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)