[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
can we please drop the whole Kaka thing and post things related to the game :groan:
I want to correct you a little bit, the Arabic Kaka cannot be dropped

it is better flushed :rofl:

I am starting to get more nervous for the game, the closer it gets the tenser the atmosphere becomes.....but anyway as I always say: Expect the worst and hope for the best

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 16, 2004
ah...these aren't signatur texto.

for example:?
________
milan vs juv is good to watch. game of the season
________
Zambrotta is worlds most exciting leftie
________
see what i mean?

actaully the text line under the line was different in context of my post so i typed a line b4 that yext on Capello. that statement isnt anti juve but i dislike capello as person. nothing to do with club or country but the personal.

thats all.
ciao

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
A Win Is What We Want-Thuram
12/16/2004 5:04:00 PM
Juventus defender Lilian Thuram says the Bianconeri will play to win on Saturday when they face AC Milan in the Delle Alpi stadium.
“We always come onto the pitch to win games, and we will do the same on Saturday night, trying to attack when best. If the story of the game ends up handing us a draw, then we will accept it,” said the French veteran.

Thuram also refused the possibility that Juventus will arrive at the match in poor physical shape.

“A small drop of shape happens, but in big games like Saturdays everyone gives their best, and one doesn’t feel fatigue,” he said.

Juventus lead the Serie A table with a four point edge over the Serie A champs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Kaladze Fears Ibrahimovic
12/16/2004 4:31:00 PM
On Saturday night, the Delle Alpi of Turin will host the match of the season as Juventus and Milan will square up against each other.
Milan’s full-back, Kakhaber Kaladze respects the Bianconeri but does not fear them as he believes that the Rossoneri can win the three points.

“In front of us we have a very important match which will surely be very difficult. We are all waiting with anxiety; it’s really a nice thing to play against prestigious squads like Juventus. Facing these kind of games, against such important formations, bring a great determination and will to do well. All of the world will be watching us and this pushes and motivates us even further.”

When asked which players he fears most, he chose Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi.

“Surely they are a great team. Ibrahimovic is doing great things and so is Camoranesi. However I don’t want to avoid any player as the best thing to do is go on the pitch and do everything to win the three points.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dida hails rival Buffon Thursday 16 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan goalkeeper Nelson Dida has publicly praised Gigi Buffon ahead of the match against Juventus.

"Buffon is a really special player," said the Brazilian ace. "I like to see him in action and I study him closely.

"I find I can learn something new from him all of the time."

The personal battle between the two ‘keepers is set to be one of the many interesting clashes during Saturday’s game.

Many consider the Juve No 1 to be the best in the world but Dida isn’t too far behind on current form.

"I have no problem rating him as the best around because I certainly don’t feel at the top," added Dida.

"I like to think of myself as the worst. Only that way can someone find the stimulus to keep on improving."

Dec 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hopefully we will kick their asses!!!
eh...i suspect their tiffosi will be thinking on same lines.

thats another good reason the game is meant so much. tiffosi,players,live srowd and tacticans...all heated up.

by the way anyone going to stadio del alpi?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hopefully we will kick their asses!!!
We will man;)

I repeat for some of you whom thinks Draw is something good,
Draw aint an options, we are playing in Delle alpi, we should get this 3points and WE WILL

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aimar-Rene ] ++

eh...i suspect their tiffosi will be thinking on same lines.

thats another good reason the game is meant so much. tiffosi,players,live srowd and tacticans...all heated up.

by the way anyone going to stadio del alpi?
I was dreaming about it:down:, wish i can be one of the fans to shout for juve and support them in delle alpi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)