[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

no man believe me dat sux da most it can only work if you sleep through da match but if u kno its on dats it you got live score u got this forum or switch on tv .. i once did restrained my self from all these things .. but when you have a lot of juve fan friends and inter and milan and roma u will find out .. on msn sms they call so theres no use of hiding
Of course I know that. That was actually my advice to Lilianna since she was so afraid. I will definitely watch this game. My family, who r Milan fans will watch this game as well. This is 1 of the most interesting games in Serie A ever, and I can't wait to watch it. It is very hard for me ot avoid this match since my family is chanting over it recently.

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it's not "what happens,happens"

i am so worried for this match because i hate milan so much that this match is tourching me!!!!
I sympathise with you because i feel the exact same way, only in reverse order......thats why i wont be watching the match, although i will have it live....i get too nervous when Milan is under attack ;)....dont laugh.:D

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

they are crazy man!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:down::down::down:

..................they advertised the spanish games today...and i was confused because Milan play on the same day and time and they said they were showing Barcavs Valencia...bastards...how dumb can they get. they already have a spanish match b4 that....madrid and zaragoza....idiots

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Hey guys, new on these forums, although I've been an observer for some time now.
And before you scream you should know that my nickname is based on pure irony and I've been following Juve since the age of 8.

From what I can understand Kaka22 has minor problem, the problem isn't t that he comes here, it is why he does. It's not that difficult to understand, psychology 101. He comes here because he has nothing else to do, tries to get us down to his level, because he doesn't want to feel alone in the universe.

Kaka22, here is a friendly advice, get off your butt and get a life because life is not waiting for you.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

I sympathise with you because i feel the exact same way, only in reverse order......thats why i wont be watching the match, although i will have it live....i get too nervous when Milan is under attack ;)....dont laugh.:D
i wouldn't watch it either if i had it.

cause in those 90 mins i get endless heart attacks!!!!

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++
Hey guys, new on these forums, although I've been an observer for some time now.
And before you scream you should know that my nickname is based on pure irony and I've been following Juve since the age of 8.

From what I can understand Kaka22 has minor problem, the problem isn't t that he comes here, it is why he does. It's not that difficult to understand, psychology 101. He comes here because he has nothing else to do, tries to get us down to his level, because he doesn't want to feel alone in the universe.

Kaka22, here is a friendly advice, get off your butt and get a life because life is not waiting for you.

Oh dude you could have not been more wrong!!!!!!!:)Thanks for insulting all your Juve friends here.I have about 60 posts and you say I should get a life right?So what should the guys say that have10 000 post!!!!Trully sad thiking dude!!!You are now officialy a clown!!!!:)))

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

Oh dude you could have not been more wrong!!!!!!!:)Thanks for insulting all your Juve friends here.I have about 60 posts and you say I should get a life right?So what should the guys say that have10 000 post!!!!Trully sad thiking dude!!!You are now officialy a clown!!!!:)))
Jeez, how old are you ?

Don't you bother to read your posts before you post them in ? If you reply to someone you should at least make yourself understandable.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

well then your memory does not serve you:)

Zlatan has faced Nesta 2 times and scored in both. One for Italy, and one for Ajax. That satisfy you?

Go back to your forum and leave peaceful God-fearing individuals alone. F*ck head!!!:groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Zlatan has faced Nesta 2 times and scored in both. One for Italy , and one for Ajax. That satisfy you?

Go back to your forum and leave peaceful God-fearing individuals alone. F*ck head!!!:groan:
Calm down mate, it should be Sweden.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004

Jeez, how old are you ?

Don't you bother to read your posts before you post them in ? If you reply to someone you should at least make yourself understandable.

Man its not my fault that you have a low IQ so you can't understand:)

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Zlatan has faced Nesta 2 times and scored in both. One for Italy, and one for Ajax. That satisfy you?

You are wrong as always.They've met moe than two times but I'm gonna let you find it out yourself!!!!!

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004

Man that is a really nice advice but for your info I don't need it!I suggest YOU listen to your self and use the advice you gave me!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Kaka wrong again. :confused:

But if they have faced elsewhere in an unofficial capacity such as a friendly, be a man and tell us. F*ckhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)