[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (8 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Meantime people, I hereby move a motion to rename Kaka22 F*ckhead. Who's with me?

Moderators, please change the name. :D

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
well I'll be here even if milan lose.I won't run like some of the people here would do!
hehe i dint mean you little one i meant kaka losing his form and suking sum fat kok for a couple of months.. i hope blasi breaks a kaka leg and a half .. did i mention kaka means shite in arabic :D

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Meantime people, I hereby move a motion to rename Kaka22 F*ckhead. Who's with me?

Moderators, please change the name. :D
man tell me that you were thinkig this for a couple of days right:D nice one!:)
anyway I'm gonna leave you now guys,gotta exam tomorow and I don't have the time to chat with the likes of chxta,and paid of:)
so see ya tomorow:)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
I just hope that Canna is marking Sheva and I read that a lot of you want him to mark Sheva.That would be my wish also cos' Sheva has scored on regular basis against Canna when he played for Inter:)
haven't you noticed a small difference between the Inter-Canna and the Juve-Canna?

Geof

May 14, 2004
what about the other confrontation between Zlatan and Nesta? I don't pretend to be a footbal-encyclopedy, Kaka. You told there have been other confrontations, so when was that?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love my Juve fans, I really do :D

Exam tomorrow kakahead (I also love Arabic :D)??? :rofl:

This guy has got more attention than he ever dreams to get in his entire life.....must be having the best time now...I think he's on top of the world.

Hey arabic kakahead, are you all like that, who support Milan? Just state claims and let others prove you wrong with facts??

Hey arabic kakahead, we are all proud of Blasi being banned for drugs, we look for these people and bring them to our team to win the trophies and annoy the shit out of you

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
When a man repents, and asks for forgiveness, we don;t sack him (like Chelsea and possibly Milan). Blasi's welcome.
Aftrerall, he admitted the error of his ways and has reformed.

I am proud of my Juve!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
When a man repents, and asks for forgiveness, we don;t sack him (like Chelsea and possibly Milan). Blasi's welcome.
Aftrerall, he admitted the error of his ways and has reformed.

I am proud of my Juve!!!
FORZA JUVENTUS.....Black and White Fighters forever

Dec 16, 2004
hola chaps.
i am looking forward to the game as best game of the Italian season this year so far.
Milan trip to Mountains is always worth some nerves.no diferent this decembero too.
ja. i think the game itself will be a more balanced one.both have some quality and class figures. both have some world class Volante, Enganche, Delantero.all good to watch.
Milano current form is better though.and also the juve current form is more based on fortunes.for the weekend dive (b4 that super free kick) but no...no compaints on my part..after all its juve we r talking of.
on the other hand milano with read and black hearts r too hot for all.i fency they will repeat the last seasons show down again.always good to watch juve going down at home.....bcos juve r good and watching a good team going down at home is always good.you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)