SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #901
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Look at this:

Totti is on 98 Serie A goals from 280 games!!
    Del Piero on 108 Serie A goals from 273 (I think) games!
    DP still better scoring record ;)
    Forza il Capitano bianconero
    Totti has played more Serie A games than DP? Weird... but then again DP is injured all the time. It's great that he finally played well on his comeback from injury and marked it with a goal and an assist.

About Buffon; I'm starting to agree with Des. Gigi isn't the best keeper in the world anymore. I know that alot of the goals he has conceded this season were mostly due to our pitiful defence, but world-class players shouldn't be making the errors that Gigi is. Hopefully he'll be able to refind his form for Italy at the European Championships and then for us next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Sep 14, 2003
    Looking at the league table I see Modena have conceded less goals than us! As have Chievo, Samp and Udinese. In fact Reggina have conceded only one more than us, incredible!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Looking at the league table I see Modena have conceded less goals than us! As have Chievo, Samp and Udinese. In fact Reggina have conceded only one more than us, incredible!
    And we're still third!

Hopefully we'll get an easy team in the CL playoffs

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If we don't sign some decent players, we're gonna get knocked out in the CL qualifications by Gencerlibigliclgiblici

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    So!!!! Finally we get the 2nd place....

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #909
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Anyone think DP can make it to 200 Serie A goals before he retires??
    No. Maybe 150 though..

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

So!!!! Finally we get the 2nd place....
    So? You don't think it's a bad thing then, despite where we might finish in the table?

How can we even begin to think about playing some have decent football if we're so afraid of our defence.

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
    I wanted only one thing,That DP scores.And he did it.

As for the match i knew it would be something like this SH%#$

Any way lets not forget our team as a loser,We will be able to win the COPPA ITALIA with 4-0 to us....wait and seee.

And also when we play games we have to take off the CIGAR out from Lippis mouth so he will know how to win the game...and not how to smoke the CIGAR...!!

Well Done Alex!!!!!!!!A big hoorey for him..

Aug 26, 2003
    hmm. i think lets forget this match and keep on waiting till the end of this **** season! Buffon had a horrible day, but ok that is what happens, it is all in all the whole season is surely bad, the goalkeeper isn't the same as last year the defense and Middlefield are also not strong enough, only part that works is the attack!

IMO
    finish this season as good as possible 3rd, forget this buy some GOOD players and then we will see another juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)