SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (2 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
The 3 goals in 20 mins killed us. When was the last time we conceded 4 goals at home in Serie A? Disgrace, I no longer see the funny side of this result, my anger is vented soley at Lippi.
oh sorry
we have been slaughtered 4:1 by one of our rivals earlier this season

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
jes if we won draw ore lose we will be 3the at the end of the season, it doesent matter i am glad delpiero and maresca scored THE YSIMPLY RULE!!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
We really sucked. I saw we were down 1-3 at halftime, so 3-4 doesnt really sound that bad, but it really is.
Roma won, we lose. We're staying in the third spot

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
gtg,gotta c arsenal x tottenham,if arsenal won 2oday they will win the 13 EPL title,cuz newcastle won x chelsea 2-1.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
We are playing for nothing now..
The players obviously thought that way too. If anything, they should be playing for pride, their own and more importantly the fans. If they can't manage that, then don't bother turning up on match day, stay in bed.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Totti is on 98 Serie A goals from 280 games!!
Del Piero on 108 Serie A goals from 273 (I think) games!
DP still better scoring record

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
ciaooo i am gone i gowing outside ,oja for the people that are in the treath

post picture of your live

know i have a crush on a girl name's natasha embe SHé is a milanista :D but still i love here :D

nex year i will laughe with here when we beat milan in san siro with 0-25 000 458 6 delpiero made the most and maresca a couple of 100 and van der vaart like 20stunning goals and zambrotta a overhead kick and mauro german camoranesi from 50meters and nedved from 95meter YEa

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
NOw it's already 7 points from Roma.
3 games to play.
Roma still can snatch the scudetto...

As for us?no second place,Forza end of seasoN!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)