SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Even if we manage to score, I won't really care to be honest. It won't make much of a difference and we don't deserve to leapfrog Roma anyway.

The only good thing about the match is that we scored 3 goals. Sure, it's against Lecce, but it's still a good thing. Our attack has proven that it can score goals. If we strengthen our defence next season, we could well be challenging in Europe once again
ok but who dont want to celebrate a 4-4 comebac in this awful day.-.. at least to forget 1 second that our defence sucks incredibly..

like u said.. i still have the hope that with the correct signings...next seaosnw ill be diff.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Even if we manage to score, I won't really care to be honest. It won't make much of a difference and we don't deserve to leapfrog Roma anyway.

The only good thing about the match is that we scored 3 goals. Sure, it's against Lecce, but it's still a good thing. Our attack has proven that it can score goals. If we strengthen our defence next season, we could well be challenging in Europe once again
but who dont wants tro celebrate a 4-4 comeback ;) anyways,...at least to forget just for one second that our defence sucks incredibly.

my only hope i that in the next season...with the right signings..we will improve...maybe.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't care, that's why I'm crying- because we DESERVE to lose, how fekked up is that? :down:

3 mins and all I need is a goal. PLEASE Juve. I promise I won't ask for more this season (not that I can HAVE more anyway)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Where do you watch this game? [/QUOTE

ik zie die nie ik kijk op gazzetta.it en luister naar de italiaanse radio op pc

en meestal zie ik die op satteliet de wedstrijden bij mijn onkel

ps juve heeft verloren :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)