SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (5 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

nex year i will laughe with here when we beat milan in san siro with 0-25 000 458 6 delpiero made the most and maresca a couple of 100 and van der vaart like 20stunning goals and zambrotta a overhead kick and mauro german camoranesi from 50meters and nedved from 95meter YEa
WTF?

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Our problem is the defense and Buffon :down:
not totally exact.... there is no muscle in midfield... Tudor just fail miserably..... while Appiah is a no show at all... but of course Buffon, Legro and Iuliano were simply disgusting today....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
ciaooo i am gone i gowing outside ,oja for the people that are in the treath

post picture of your live

know i have a crush on a girl name's natasha embe SHé is a milanista :D but still i love here :D

nex year i will laughe with here when we beat milan in san siro with 0-25 000 458 6 delpiero made the most and maresca a couple of 100 and van der vaart like 20stunning goals and zambrotta a overhead kick and mauro german camoranesi from 50meters and nedved from 95meter YEa

HAha! :cool: Great Gino!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Look at this:

Totti is on 98 Serie A goals from 280 games!!
Del Piero on 108 Serie A goals from 273 (I think) games!
DP still better scoring record ;)
Forza il Capitano bianconero

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
well we did score 3 goals.. so there no fault in the attacking part... its the defensive part that we are struggling.....

and you guys were like.. no ..tacchinardi only knew how to defend.. all the defensiveness would be bad....

WELL FVCK OFF!!!!!! :fero::fero:

*control your anger control your anger ...concetrate on the arsenal game..concetrate on the arsenal game... there is no such thing as Lecce ....there is no such thing *

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)