WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!
STOP ARGUING WITH ME!WE DO NEED IT!
WE NEED IT!!!

+ DESHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.
Forza Juve!

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
tomorrow lippi say i'm proud of my players.
and moggi we don not need new players. and maresca he's not good enough we will sell him.

and i will say to them both screw you

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't care, that's why I'm crying- because we DESERVE to lose, how fekked up is that? :down:

3 mins and all I need is a goal. PLEASE Juve. I promise I won't ask for more this season (not that I can HAVE more anyway)
we still have a slim chance of winning coppa Italia....

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Damn it Roby!
Shite, Totti is good! :D
juve got the money to buy totti, if i was moggi i would give 100.000.000euro's for totti

with totti and delpiero in the team that's not just good for juventus but also for italy

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #853
    lol, this is seriously funny. Lecce 4-3 over Juve, DP actually playing well on his comeback, Lippi looking like an egg after benching Enzo, 0-0 in Inter - Lazio and Udinese - Milan, and now Baggio can't play against Spain on Wednesday.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    We lost. Good.

If we snatched the draw, Moggi would say "The team's just fine, we didn't lose to Lecce. Keep fielding Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara. Let's bring back Paramatti while we're at it. Then we can win the Champions League"

:sigh::frown:

Sep 14, 2003
    The 3 goals in 20 mins killed us. When was the last time we conceded 4 goals at home in Serie A? Disgrace, I no longer see the funny side of this result, my anger is vented soley at Lippi.

Aug 26, 2003
    ok what a match! hmm.. what has happend? how deep are we falling? conceding 4 goals against a team like Lecce!!

I think now the zapfa is ab and that Lippi has to go, always the same stupid things like benching Maresca **** that lippi!

The good thing is that the boys fighted till the end!

forza enzo et Capitano!

it can only become better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)