SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (3 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Was that 4231 really needed, in that system no players in our squad capable to stop fast counter attacks, DV not playing in his natural position, Tudor not in his natural position. We don't need Tudor in the midfield simply b/c he is _not_ a midfielder. I wonder when he starts to play Buffon as a winger with Mirante being a lone striker.
with the quality we have in our squad, any formation should have work agaisnt Lecce.... Lippi wanted to end the competetion early so that he can have a pampered condition to insert Alessandro Del Piero.....so he gambled with an attacking line up from the start.. cannot say that doesnt work as we took an early lead and controlling the preceedings early on... just that Lecce twin strikeforce was extremely effective last night... the scored a goal in almost every attack they do in the first half... besides... there is no players in our squad capable to stop fast counter no matter what system we use.. in case u dont notice, Lippi just rotating the same crappy players....

and we do NEED Tudor in midfield... ok he is ideally best played in defense, but he is the only player next to Tacchinardi that can apply defensiveness to our midfield... i certainly wont trust that burdon to maresca / appiah partnership alone.... those two just invisible defensively..... SAYING THAT..... i do admit that Tudor failed miserabaly in midfield last night.... damn... without Tacchi we are completely screwed.... i hated when i am right in that sence :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
one positive thing i can point out from this match though is...i can see a fire in Alessandro del Piero... something i have been missing for a long time.. oh the touches.. there are really looking like going somewhere last night.. its ben really awhile since i had that feeling,,,:touched:
Well he did score a very nice goal, that first touch of ball reception was inspirational :cool:

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
Thats it Ive had it .....we need to reshape the Deffence .....Juve conceding 4 Goals against Lecce at Home!!! ....we are becoming a very average side ...changes should be made and fast....did not see the match ..... and thats the only bright side of the loss to me

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
that is it !

lippi time is over now ! i don't know if lippi is simple stupid or maybe disoriented !

iuliano in the starting-eleven ? any reason for that ?
legrottaglie should be kicked out of the team ! one of the biggest disapointments this season !

**** you mr. lippi ? i am so angry about him !!

is there still somebody who think that the second place is possible ?
is there still think seriously that this season is not a desaster !

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !

ABNEGATORS
ABNEGATORS
ABNEGATORS
ABNEGATORS
ABNEGATORS

:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

di vaio; not validly to wear a juve-shirt
iuliano; not validly to wear a juve-shirt
legrottaglie; not validly to wear a juve-shirt
birindelli; not validly to wear a juve-shirt
lippi; not validly to be juves-coach
moggi; not validly to be juves-manager
ferrara; to old to wear a juve-shirt
montero; to old to wear a juve-shirt
conte: to old to wear a juve shirt
thuram; to old to wear a juve-shirt

as you can see we need some big changes, immediately !

3 - 4 against lecce ! what a shame !:down::down::down:

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
GOD BLESS LIPPI

IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM JUVE WOULD HAVE NOT WON 2 SCUDITO
AND REACHED THE CL FINAL LAST YEAR WITH SUCH CRABY DEFENCE AND INJURY -PRONE OFFENCE

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #987
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Well he did score a very nice goal, that first touch of ball reception was inspirational :cool:
    Yeah, DP's goal was extremely well taken. As you said, the first touch was everything but he still had quite a bit to do after that. His assist for Maresca was also nice :cool:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #988
    I'm not sure if we can really blame Lippi for this one, guys. I just watched the highlights and as usual the defence was HORRIBLE. Lippi should've started Maresca, but that's all he did wrong imo as Del Piero couldn't have been 100% fit. Granted that our defence is pish Buffon still should've saved the first two goals, meaning that we could've won 3-2. Not entirely Lippi's fault imo.

Sep 14, 2003
    Although I still feel most of the blame lies on Lippi's shoulders, there was no way he would've known that the defence that had served him so well in the 2 previous seasons, would go so wrong. There's no defending (no pun intended) Legro, he can't handle the pressure of playing with the 'big boys'.

Aug 1, 2003
    I still don't blame legro that much... Actually our defence sucks and everything but I don't really BLAME them. I just think it's something they wish they could avoid, but maybe their bodies just won't carry that duty out.. they look like zombies.

And Holdon, I can't help but notice how you always add a sentence to your beautiful signature ;)

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

And Holdon, I can't help but notice how you always add a sentence to your beautiful signature ;)
    I hope I won't have to add anything else like, we suck even more, etc. ;)

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    The only positive thing about this loss is that Moggi & Co, however thick their skins might be will feel something needs to be done.
    :sad:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    when i heard on tbv while watching the matcht inter lazio that juventus is losing 1-3 fromn lecce i was soooooooo pissed you can't imagine!!

what the hell is wrong with us...?? :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)