[Serie A] Juventus - Inter [April 3rd, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This was the last match to look forward to for some optimism. And there were a lot of good performances and plays, but this team's going a change a lot so don't know what the future holds.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ladies and gents... same ref same bullshit outcome
SmartSelect_20220404-030628_Twitter.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Piece of shit league.

Once was magic but has been run into the ground by old small minded cunts.
I've always said it. I'll always support Juve, not the league. This bullshit that we should support other Italians in europe, not a fucking chance. Would love to see the figc offices get burnt to the ground and it's members hung on lamp posts outside

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Italy NT will suck for years to come.. 2nd WC missed in a row and they keep babysitting these piece of shit teams

“OMG why we are so bad in Europe and are out of WC?” Because you have been rewarding little girls whining for years

“But Juve can’t say anything because they did the same” it was decades ago, there weren’t any relevant prove and at the end, we already “pay” for that so stop helping those asshole FIGC racist bastards

I’m so pissed that I just hope superleague start in some point because I don’t know how long can I keep watching this piece of shit show

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There isn’t any redeeming qualities I’m seeing in this league. Like at all. And I’m not saying this because we lost, I’ve said we sucked for a long time now. It’s just painful to watch with all the bullshit drama and stupid ref controversy. FIGC is happy to see this happen, apparently. Well, I’m happy to see North Macedonia happen, and it might happen again next time because these folks are backwards and their talent pool sucks.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
FPcrvr4-XIAk-U9an.jpg

Don't have any complaints for their penalty or the repeat even though it was very nit-picky

But to call this out of the box....
Referee and VAR don't use the same standard to decide. Even Rannochia foul to Belotti (Torino-Inter) is more obvious than Morata on Dumfries

Inter played like they want to injure our key players with Skriniar targeting Vlahovic not the ball, Lautaro to Locatelli

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, their pen was really soft, but it was a pen, same like this one with Zakaria and other situation when Vlahovic was brought to the ground by their CB.
Nevertheless, we should have won this if we didnt be so shitty near their goal, i dunno how many chances u can waste, but it was so embarassing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Inter played like they want to injure our key players with Skriniar targeting Vlahovic not the ball, Lautaro to Locatelli
Chiellini has been doing it for years. We would've loved that Skriniar performance if he was wearing black and white. Vlahovic got manhandled fairly IMO, and the very few times he got away, his first touch let him down.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chiellini has been doing it for years. We would've loved that Skriniar performance if he was wearing black and white. Vlahovic got manhandled fairly IMO, and the very few times he got away, his first touch let him down.
Doesnt get helped by the fact the number of times vlahovic goes to ground easily but anyways expecting any fair treatment by these joke referees is pure fantasy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)