[Serie A] Juventus - Inter [April 3rd, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he lost control of the game, but managed to regain it by the end, not awarding penalty for de Ligt diving, so its ok. wonderful analysis :lol:
"lost control of the game" is an understatement. Under it a red card, a questionable penalty, a questionable disallowed goal, a ridiculous penalty retake and a clear penalty given as a freekick even after VAR.

But hey, he managed to spot that embarrassing de Ligt dive. Kudos.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"lost control of the game" is an understatement. Under it a red card, a questionable penalty, a questionable disallowed goal, a ridiculous penalty retake and a clear penalty given as a freekick even after VAR.

penalty denied to zakaria and red card to lautaro how can those be defended by our plastic fans.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

When did this happen? (Genuine question)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
penalty denied to zakaria and red card to lautaro how can those be defended by our plastic fans.
Perhaps those plastic fans are used to ridiculing the same victim mentality and outrage.

Zakaria barely had any possession of the ball he just managed to jump in between and Lutaros was no more of a red than what pjanic did a few seasons back.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Perhaps those plastic fans are used to ridiculing the same victim mentality and outrage.

Zakaria barely had any possession of the ball he just managed to jump in between and Lutaros was no more of a red than what pjanic did a few seasons back.
so you are defending irrati for the penalty decision he did give a foul for it just for your knowledge but var didnt inform him that it happened inside the penalty area.Maybe var should be removed if it cant be used to help the referee.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
so you are defending irrati for the penalty decision he did give a foul for it just for your knowledge but var didnt inform him that it happened inside the penalty area.Maybe var should be removed if it cant be used to help the referee.
Yes we already got favored in that call. ball was in bastonis possession and Zakaria just managed to throw his whole body in between.

- - - Updated - - -

That could have easily been given the other way zakarias movement chased the collision he had no control over the ball but I can tell you ref was looking as much as our players and woulda been happy to even things out

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Graziano Cesari: "You can see really well from the pictures that Zakaria boot is perfectly on the line of the box turned towards the assistant, same goes for Bastoni's boot when he touches the midfielder's calf."The element that could have fooled the ref is where the ball was but the ball is not what decides the outcome, the location of the contact does. For me this will always be a penalty."I don't understand Irrati and furthermore how the VAR could have missed that."

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yes we already got favored in that call. ball was in bastonis possession and Zakaria just managed to throw his whole body in between.

- - - Updated - - -

That could have easily been given the other way zakarias movement chased the collision he had no control over the ball but I can tell you ref was looking as much as our players and woulda been happy to even things out
What amount of nonsense? Did the ref call a fault? Yes, Did it occur inside the box? Yes. Penalty…

I’ve been following juventus for 26 years, we have never been “helped” at this level, cut the nonsense and the losers narrative… Lautaro could have been out no just one but twice, the penalty call was based on Merda’s whining… Italy is going to keep paying for this shit in Europe because they never will play real football with this level of manipulation… it’s ridiculous

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When did this happen? (Genuine question)
The foul on Zakaria that was given as a free kick outside the area when replays showed it was inside. To make matters worse, the referee actually delayed the taking of the free kick to check with VAR and he never went to see it on screen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I rarely shit on the ref and all, but yesterday was a WTF like bad performance. Are you kidding me? Absolute joke of a ref.
plastic fans just crying without a reason :disagree:

1649076737280.png

this fuck should be banned on this picture alone, along with all the irrati apologists. he was a disgrace all night. terrible performance.

what i don't get is why the club isn't taking a stand against this. we reached a point where it's not whining anymore, it's just defending our legitimate interests.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I rarely shit on the ref and all, but yesterday was a WTF like bad performance. Are you kidding me? Absolute joke of a ref.
I know it's not your thing and I get that but let's not forget he refused the soft pen in real time var intervening at that moment just set the tone for rest of the game. They're all puppets now just listening to their earpeice anyway. Still won't change that Zakaria was the primary reason for the collision and prior to it had no control over the ball.
What amount of nonsense? Did the ref call a fault? Yes, Did it occur inside the box? Yes. Penalty…

I’ve been following juventus for 26 years, we have never been “helped” at this level, cut the nonsense and the losers narrative… Lautaro could have been out no just one but twice, the penalty call was based on Merda’s whining… Italy is going to keep paying for this shit in Europe because they never will play real football with this level of manipulation… it’s ridiculous
:cookie: take a breath next time

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Always hurts losing to these cunts and it hurts more since our performance was head and shoulders above our usual jihad ball. But the big picture here is that we failed to win any game against our top 4 rivals this season and are still sitting comfortably in 4th place. This was always going to be a transition season and I wouldn’t cry too much over this loss.
but please stop shit decision making and prepare better for the next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)