[Serie A] Juventus - Inter [April 3rd, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Never fun to lose but it's hard to fault the players or the coach for tonights performance. The intensity and effort was definitely there tonight, sometimes things just don't go your way and one accident ends up deciding the game. Players should hold their heads high and concentrate on finishing the season strongly. Hopefully they can match the effort and intensity levels of today in the next couple of months.
Effort wise, it was great. Breath of fresh air compared to usually, I assume the home crowd helped.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
It was inside and continued outside for the fall to happen.
I expected they would give it considering the fiasco of Inter's penal.

Thats 3 pts lost today that could have made the season end as one of most entertaining (like 2002/1999). Maybe it will still be like that,, but we are 99.9% out of it.

Hope we build on today's performance as it was pretty good. Well mainly the first half..

We still has the issue of lacking options to get back into the game when going behind. But today was an improvement in this sense.. we tried and we created decent scoring opportunities compared to other games when we do shit nothing (after being behind)

I dont recall going behind and then win expect the Roma game.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It must also be said that the cunt brozobitch was imense for them today. Single handedly took a goal out of vlahovic's boot.
They only won 1 in 7 matches without him on the field, prior to meeting us.

He would have been a great free agent signing but sadly he renewed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It was inside and continued outside for the fall to happen.
I expected they would give it considering the fiasco of Inter's penal.

Thats 3 pts lost today that could have made the season end as one of most entertaining (like 2002/1999). Maybe it will still be like that,, but we are 99.9% out of it.

Hope we build on today's performance as it was pretty good. Well mainly the first half..

We still has the issue of lacking options to get back into the game when going behind. But today was an improvement in this sense.. we tried and we created decent scoring opportunities compared to other games when we do shit nothing (after being behind)

I dont recall going behind and then win expect the Roma game.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
If they can take 1000 frames to decide Dumfries is fouled surely the same should happen here.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Meh, not even mad.

Just skip already to next season, hopefully with much better players.
Yes why get too excited. A scudetto would be good but really wouldn't have impressed me that much. 4TH PLACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS! Roma and possibly ATA 5 points behind with 7 to go.
:jflag:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I didn't watch the game but Inter are on terrible form and referee decisions aside, I bet we didn't create enough clear chances and pissed away all our time and possession just like the Villarreal game. I bet Handanovic had very little to do.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

that's something we can't ignore. i thought midway through the season that there's no agenda against juventus, but today was an other disgusting refereeing. fuck this league, fuck gravina's petty threats, fuck inda, fuck irrati. this was an unfairly managed game. wonder whether aia will apologize like they did to milan a few months ago lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)