[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (42 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, they were good before. Last 2 years they used to show every single Juventus match and only picked other games if they were derbies or big games like Barcelona - Madrid/ Barcelona - Atletico.

This season they even pick Roma over Juve. Don't know if it has to do with our disastrous start of the season but man, it sucks cause they were the only reliable Serie A channel over here.
Still is all we really have. All they need to do is add another channel, and we all know they have the money for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Still is all we really have. All they need to do is add another channel, and we all know they have the money for it.
Well, they have Bein Espanol and I guess Bein connect (if you can make it work).

What's your TV provider up there? Down here it's Comcast and I really got screwed over adding new sports channels from them. First, Bein connect won't work with all providers but Comcast (wtf?) and second, only Bein Espanol is 1080 HD, the main channel is a downgraded HD channel that looks like SD.

I should have just stuck to SlingTV.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, they have Bein Espanol and I guess Bein connect (if you can make it work).

What's your TV provider up there? Down here it's Comcast and I really got screwed over adding new sports channels from them. First, Bein connect won't work with all providers but Comcast (wtf?) and second, only Bein Espanol is 1080 HD, the main channel is a downgraded HD channel that looks like SD.

I should have just stuck to SlingTV.
I have Verizon FIOS. Oh Jesus, I've never heard a good thing about Comcast :lol:. Connect actually works really well for me, especially so now that they updated it. But the thing is I'm going to be at work so I can't exactly watch it live, but I could record it on tv and watch once I get home.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
It is possible to stream tonights game via a Danish webside called bold.dk. High quality stream with English commentators.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)