[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    lol wad a fast reply. I thought u have school or something?

I will do that next time. :down::D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    lol wad a fast reply. I thought u have school or something?
    I don't have school because I'm in the final period of my assessment when they expect me to complete and submit several assignments a day :groan:
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    I will do that next time. :down::D
    You just missed your second chance to do it :rolleyes::D

l

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Juve need to win this match to prove that the reggina loss was cause of the lack of luck , it is very important to attack from the start and dont give the viola chance to build attacks they are dangerius on the counter attack also:(

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    gray with your replies in this thread and the Reggina thread, you are the only one who deserves the Moggi avatar

You are cracking me up today :rofl:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    i think with milan still four points behind juves defeat to reggina could be a blessing in disguise and help the team refocus for some tricky matches this month namely fiorentina inter and lazio

so i am optomistic that juve can change last seasons trends and bounce back from a poor result while also beating both lazio and inter

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Playing tacchi for this game would be a very bad decision. He would make many bad decisions and fouls and fiorentina have people who shoot free kicks.

-also tacchi is not as fast as the fiorentina forwards and midfielders, appiah or blasi can run faster and can produce a better defensive game.

-we really need to win this game, so the team can just forget about the reggina match.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Lets get back to winning ways and punish Milan for not taking advantage of our slip up.....FORZA JUVE!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
    i think with milan still four points behind juves defeat to reggina could be a blessing in disguise and help the team refocus for some tricky matches this month namely fiorentina inter and lazio

so i am optomistic that juve can change last seasons trends and bounce back from a poor result while also beating both lazio and inter
    comon man, we have a very strong team this year

2-1 to juve :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)