[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
after this disapointing match against Reggina,Cappelo must put new more offensive formation:
DP Zlatan

Kapo oLivera

Nedved Emerson

Zambro Fabio Lillian Zebina

Buffon

I think Nedved wiil be more effective at the centre. Kapo and Olivera must play because they're players with big offensive power and deserve to be titulars.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it will be a tough match, very tough but again very interesting, it will show the true spirit of the team.

it wont be pretty 1-0 for us

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
this game will be very interesting, another real test for us, it will show how we handle after a defeat, how we come back.

I think we may struggle somehow, maybe a draw!
a draw will kill us and plus....take us to the second place...

we have to win by ANY means!!!!!!!!!!!:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
guys i just saw the Fiorentina - Inter game.. it enden 1-1

Great game... and WOW Miccoli was close to score 3-4 times.. he is so fast with he's feet...! Nice shot...!

but still we are Juventus..!

Forza Juventus...

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
man Chiellini/Maresca/Miccoli played awesome today,, i fear that micco will score against us :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

why,who'll be the referee?

lets not forget we are playing in home plus,i think the mentality will be helping us.

we lost the previous one,let's prove it was an unlucky moment,lets fvck fiorentina!

that's the mentality we HAVE to have!

that's exactly what I mean
as for the referee, I don't know who's it gonna be

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

With all due respect to Fiorentina, i dont think they'll be able to threaten us. Juve is simply to strong for them.

Juve 2-0 Fio

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
We will win... come on people lets have faith in the guys and to Capello, lets not get the last game ruin our spirit!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Of course Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellini will give their best to beat us, but we are Juventus and shouldn't fear for them. Therefor we have other great players who can beat them...

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Well, Reggina`s game was really unlucky, but we can see positive things. Kapo scored and he showed that he is a good player. The problem here is that Juve players are tired and we will face strong teams the next days.

I think Fiore is now a strong team and Micolli will try to score a lot of goals, but we still have a strong defense, and probably DP and Zlatan will play together.

The problem is that some Juve players are tired (Nedved, Camoranesi, Cannavaro and Thuram, these guys haven´t rested and they are not young). So I hope these important players can make a last effort and play at a good level against Fiore and Lecce.

I think that the game against Reggina will help us, now Capello will practice more offensive strategies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
of course Miccoly, Chelleni and Mersca will show in fornt of juve how they are woth.....god help juve in this match
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
man Chiellini/Maresca/Miccoli played awesome today,, i fear that micco will score against us :scared:
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
i hope we win but im seriously worried

btw, milan is leadin 1-0 ...
come on ppl...that's not the right mentality for a JUVENTINO after our first defeat.i know i wasn't better,but then,3 players,can not beat a whole juventus....plus that now,i am sure we'll be more determined to win!!!!!

++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

With all due respect to Fiorentina, i dont think they'll be able to threaten us. Juve is simply to strong for them.

Juve 2-0 Fio
we were too strong for reggina too,but yes,i totally agree with you.

i say 2-1 for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)