[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
2-1 to us at best. Miccoli or Maresca to score the goal for fiorentina and the one of those two that did not score will assist the other (so Miccoli -> Maresca or Maresca-> Miccoli).

I wouldn't be surprised by a draw.

May 30, 2004
no hopefully we win .... not every mach their will be a referee to cancel our legit goals and penalties.... juve should just no be affected by the reggina game .... i do think roma will win milan today i dont kno why... but berlusconi is goonna kick ancelloti out this yr is his last.... fiorentina well i always thought they had a good team they were unluck at da start of the season... i am expecting a very competitive match from them ... and expect miccoli to be on top form significantly

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I dont't like the prospect of facing the likes of Miccoli and Maresca, especially after the latter's performance last weekend. These two players will want to make a statement against us on Wednesday, and I bet that doesn't have anything to do with a stinker on the pitch.
I expect a few coments from Moggi about those 2 players, look at the mindgames about us wanting Cassano right before we played Roma.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We will at the very least get a draw..... I believe the loss at Reggina is just extremely unlucky....

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    We need to work hard and focus on this game and forget bout Reggina's lost and battle our way to the top of the table, that's the true Juve sprrit.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    we are tired and bittered.

want anything worse for a tough game??

lets hope we will be more lucky ar this match and still,we are playing in home.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    we are tired and bittered.

want anything worse for a tough game??
    I think our players are smart enough to move on and understand that the events that happened against Reggina were one in a million, and that they should move on. If any team in the world has fighting spirit, it's Juve. I mean whether it was awarded or not, look at the determination we showed in scoring that late equaliser.

Forza Juve

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Come on, we must have faith in Juve. We still support Juve through thick and thin rite? Anyway it is pointless to complain bout anything now. Juz focus + play well on the future matches.

Forza Juve.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think our players are smart enough to move on and understand that the events that happened against Reggina were one in a million, and that they should move on. If any team in the world has fighting spirit, it's Juve. I mean whether it was awarded or not, look at the determination we showed in scoring that late equaliser.

Forza Juve
    well,though i was listening the match through radio,yes,i was impressed how much we tried to draw in the end...

i have faith in juve,but when you are constantly winning,a defeat is even more difficult to accept than when you are not constantly winning.

and yes,our players are clever enough to move on,that's for sure...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I think the game against Fiorentina will be very much different than the one against Reggina, the players will be in a different mentality and I do not think that we will be having so much bad luck plus bad refereeing.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I think the game against Fiorentina will be very much different than the one against Reggina, the players will be in a different mentality and I do not think that we will be having so much bad luck plus bad refereeing.

why,who'll be the referee?

lets not forget we are playing in home plus,i think the mentality will be helping us.

we lost the previous one,let's prove it was an unlucky moment,lets fvck fiorentina!

that's the mentality we HAVE to have!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)