[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We can't loose any points against Fiorentina, we should win this game so we'll get back to the rythm we used to be.

-i'd play tachi and bench blasi in this game
-i would also like to see oliviera in this game

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
-i'd play tachi and bench blasi in this game
Is that because Blasi needs a rest or because you think Tacchi's a more effective player?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Is that because Blasi needs a rest or because you think Tacchi's a more effective player?
Blasi didn't played well in his last couple of games, why not to rest him and play tachi, P.s yeah i do think Tachi is more effective player then blasi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
to be honest, i think it's too risky to play tacchi in this kind of games.
why? tachi has played much more important games then the up-coming one with fiorentina

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

why? tachi has played much more important games then the up-coming one with fiorentina
It seems you show too much favoritism to the old guard. I'm surprised you haven't demanded that Ferrara be included in the starting 11. :rolleyes:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

It seems you show too much favoritism to the old guard. I'm surprised you haven't demanded that Ferrara be included in the starting 11. :rolleyes:
i don't think tachi is one of the old guards, p.s all i meant is that it would be better to rest blasi and play tachi, i don't mind appiah thou

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tachi aint like ferrara or montero or any other old players, tachi can run , tachi still got more then 5years ahead of him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)