[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (5 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Being thrown into the team early, being relied on too soon and being branded a flop by the press/idiots when he doesn't score a hattrick on his debut.
I definitely agree with that! This is why I agree with Ranieri on this! I want Giovinco be fully ready and then he will show his worth. He is no kid, but a small player like him might struggle in a whole new system in a big club. If he is used in the center as a playmaker, or pass distributor he will succeed, but I am not sure if he is the kind to be used as a winger, I am not sure he can pass those "big" players with his skinny and short body, yeah I know Messi does, but he is no Messi, he is a different kind of player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camo will probably miss this one still, but should be back for the samp game.
Del Piero will return, Iaquinta will lose out.
Zanetti and Zebina still out.
It's probably Sissoko's turn to sit this one out. Poulsen will return from his rest.
De Ceglie should finally have done enough to take over from Molinaro (or Molinaro has done enough to lose his place.. matter of perspective).
Buffon is out for 10 days, Manninger is great anyway.
Legrottaglie will return from being rested.
Chiellini could be rested, but I don't think needs to be.
Grygera will return from resting.
Nedved should rest, but i'm not sure he will be. Yet to come across a coach who does not field Nedved, when he is available.

Probable line-up:

Manninger
Grygera Legrottaglie Chie/Mel De Ceglie
Marchionni Poulsen Marchisio Giovinco/Nedved
Amauri Del Piero

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
The Starting Line-Up will be

Manninger
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie (Hopefully, my favorite player right now!)
Marchionni Poulsen Sissoko Giovinco (Hopefully, again!)
Amuari Del Piero

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
don''t count on Giovinco being ther if Nedved is rested...Ranieri will probably play Salihamidzic...
i dont think brazzo would fill in nedveds place ahmed, i think giovinco will def get the go to fill in nedveds place. hopefully against catania gio can start his run. **fingers crossed**

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think everyone in the Solar System knows that Sali is not an adequate replacement for Nedved, but Ranieri knows best! :agree: ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Palladino was regularly replacing Nedved when he was unavailable. It will be really strange and a reason to worry if the same won't happen with Giovinco.

Nedved is available though, so only in case Nedved takes a rest you can expect Gio to start as ML.

If Nedved won't start and Sali starts as ML, then...well....i'll be left speachless, but i know an American guy who certainly won't be speachless :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
why be speechless, just start swearing at the TV screen! Thats what I always do :)
i once tried to hold my temper and not start swearing i realized that i ended up with a migraine by the end of the game so never BE SPEECHLESS!! take it out in the tv set and let the curses flow :D

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Do yall think that De Ceglie will get another start? God i hope so, that kid is AMAZING!! 10 times better than that terrible player named Molinaro. God i hate him!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Mellberg - De Ceglie

Marchionni - Poulsen - Sissoko - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (c)

I'd play this team.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Mellberg - De Ceglie

Marchionni - Poulsen - Sissoko - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (c)

I'd play this team.
same here.
Maybe in second half we will see also Gio, Tiago, IQ

Good news for me, its live on my sport channel. This is 4th game so far live ;-).
However I could not see Zenit. Im sure they will show match with Real.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Do yall think that De Ceglie will get another start? God i hope so, that kid is AMAZING!! 10 times better than that terrible player named Molinaro. God i hate him!
Actually, Molinaro might make De Ceglie become the biggest fan-favorite since Del Piero :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)