[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (5 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah well look at marchisio and DC they are getting plenty of playing time for youngsters. Better wait it out, he will get his chance sooner than later.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
We all are waiting for a long time to see Giovinco playing for Juve and imagine that finally CR let him play the whole game against Catania, but suddenly he failed to shine at all, what would you think then :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We all are waiting for a long time to see Giovinco playing for Juve and imagine that finally CR let him play the whole game against Catania, but suddenly he failed to shine at all, what would you think then :D
it could happen,but he needs more than 1 game to actually start to build his confidence,and study the team plan better(in games)...so it's apossibility that he needs few games to start to shine.

Ofcourse i hope he does it immediately...:smoke:

Not an easy match,but i really hope we can score more than 1 goal.
JCK,good formation,would be choice as well.
Gio+Dp+Amauri=more goals,i like it.

Forza Juve!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From time to time Ranieri can be a real idiot. You know he intends well, but his comments in the press are so off and I don't think he's very good explaining his choices to players. He's probably trying to protect Giovinco, but it's all so strange.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
it could happen,but he needs more than 1 game to actually start to build his confidence,and study the team plan better(in games)...so it's apossibility that he needs few games to start to shine.

Ofcourse i hope he does it immediately...:smoke:

Not an easy match,but i really hope we can score more than 1 goal.
JCK,good formation,would be choice as well.
Gio+Dp+Amauri=more goals,i like it.

Forza Juve!
Yes I think youre right let's see ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't understand what's with all this fuss about Nedved. The man is having pretty great matches and is giving more than his 100%. If we want to win something this year, the likes of Nedved are the ones that will lift the team to any cup.

Anyhow, I'm not point this towards you, but to those criticizing Nedved for the match vs Cagliari.
Please tell me you are kidding, its a crying shame to see Pavel in this state, he has been nothing short of useless in the games (except scoring once), it has been so painstackingly obvious, its insulting to himself to call his performances great. Short of zero contribution to the attack, and despite the eagerness to say he works hard, no defensive contribution either (thats generally the excuse of when he sucks offensively, !atleast he is defensively good".

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Then Ranieri will be accused of playing him out of position, don't you ever think there will be an end for whining.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    Where did I say the opposite, hey suit yourselves and whine and bitch what do I care?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    hey guys i'll be in dubai for a week now.. is there any chance to see the game in tv in dubai? and who do we play next? because i will stay till next monday

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    People will say that Ranieri ruined him like he did with Tiago.

From time to time Ranieri can be a real idiot. You know he intends well, but his comments in the press are so off and I don't think he's very good explaining his choices to players. He's probably trying to protect Giovinco, but it's all so strange.
    I agree.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    hey guys i'll be in dubai for a week now.. is there any chance to see the game in tv in dubai? and who do we play next? because i will stay till next monday
    Wednesday home against Catania, Saturday away to Sampdoria, Wednesday away to BATE...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)