[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Scudetto Yes, but even Ancelotti almost did it twice with Juve
CL Never, stop dreaming, we have to beat Real, Chelsea, Barcelona and Milan in the Chase
SO?

you say we cant defeat Real, chelsea,barca ore milan?

we can win the Champions Leageu!

Believe me!

if Porto can and monaco can be in the Final.

BELIEVE ME JUVE CAN WIN THAT CHAMPIONS LEAGEU!

still 2-0 juve

1-0livorno :D YEAH!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

No one. Capello is just rating Trez and Zlatan that they are on better form right now...

And he's probably right...
Just someone here said we don't love our club because we think ALe should play.......

The club is above anyone.....:rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

this nedved thing seems really bad. if he was crying, that reminds me of him getting that yellow card in CL, and missing the final.

maybe he can forsee what his future holds, based on how he felt about the injury, and it just was very emotional.

not sounding good. :(
Yeah, the fact he was crying means either he was in sheer pain or that he knew his injury would be devestating and long-term. God I hope its not the latter.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Possible Serious Knee Injury For Nedved
1/23/2005 4:34:00 PM
Pavel Nedved was strechered off the Delle Alpi pitch in tears midway through the second half of Juve's match against Brescia, on Sunday.
Television images revealed the Czech star twisted his knee after a tackle by Brescia's Domizzi.

His season now could well be over.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I really think Nedved is going to miss the Real Madrid matches in February and March. If Moggi ever needs to make a January transfer its now. Not sure, but that Nedved injury just did not look good. :(
if nedved really ganno miss the champions leageu class than i hope juve sign and supern uknow argentina ore brazilian player ho plays in south america and europe never heart about him and he can play champions leageu with Juve

ps 2-0 Full Time

Milan almost lost the mathc COME ON!!!

FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)