[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
BIG SURPRSIE: LIVORNO 1-0 MILAN
I will not consider it a surprise, those people were lucky and they used all their luck....now it is time for reality to appear again...remember what Messina did

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I will not consider it a surprise, those people were lucky and they used all their luck....now it is time for reality to appear again...remember what Messina did
I disagree with you Jeeks....Livorno outplayed Milan, they turned them Off.. don't forget the penalty for Livorno which could have increased the score... and the last Bar they hitted ! So Livorno deserve it !

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Juve-Brescia: fischiato Capello
Dom 23 Gen, 4:49 PM

vedi foto

(ANSA) - TORINO, 23 GEN - Fischi a Capello per non aver fatto giocare Del Piero e cori per Lippi durante Juventus-Brescia.

Gli ultras della Juventus hanno fischiato a lungo il tecnico bianconero per non aver fatto giocare Del Piero nemmeno per uno spezzone. Oltre ai cori a favore di Alex, e' stato anche invocato Lippi dalla curva Scirea.

Translation

Capello whistled

The Ultras of Juve have whistled Capello for a long time the Bianconero coach for he didn't play in Del Piero even for a short period of time. Besides the numerous chants in DP's favour, Lippi was also CALLED FOR FROM THE [(big)] CURVA SCIREA

Capello Out

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

vedi foto

(ANSA) - TORINO, 23 GEN - Fischi a Capello per non aver fatto giocare Del Piero e cori per Lippi durante Juventus-Brescia.

Gli ultras della Juventus hanno fischiato a lungo il tecnico bianconero per non aver fatto giocare Del Piero nemmeno per uno spezzone. Oltre ai cori a favore di Alex, e' stato anche invocato Lippi dalla curva Scirea.

Translation

Capello whistled

The Ultras of Juve have whistled Capello for a long time the Bianconero coach for he didn't play in Del Piero even for a short period of time. Besides the numerous chants in DP's favour, Lippi was also CALLED FOR FROM THE [(big)] CURVA SCIREA

Capello Out
Yes totaly agree ****ing Capello.
He's leading so much of our rivals and then he comes to us.
I didn't even trusted him from the beginning...

Aug 26, 2003
ok we won that was what i wanted! and Milan lost, thx livorno!

very sad that Nedved is injured, i hope it is not serious, but if it is we have to sign somebody!!

Also i am angry with Capello he should have brought on Del Piero!

I wonder how this season ends!

forza juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I disagree with you Jeeks....Livorno outplayed Milan, they turned them Off.. don't forget the penalty for Livorno which could have increased the score... and the last Bar they hitted ! So Livorno deserve it !
I did not say that Livorno did not deserve the victory...I am saying that the overrated Milan is starting to appear, they are not as everyone is claiming 'better than last year' ... they are just a strong side and the start of the season showed that Juve is more consistant than them....

It happened that Juve passed through a downhill and this is something they always pass through, even at the days of Lippi....let us hope that the good performance continues....we all know that we had a 7 point lead at one point during this year's race

Forza Juve Forza Capello

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

vedi foto

Translation

Capello whistled

Capello Out

:down:

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

Yes totaly agree ****ing Capello.
He's leading so much of our rivals and then he comes to us.
I didn't even trusted him from the beginning...
Hey take it easy Capello is one of the worlds greatest coaches and i am trilled that we have him....

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

That's totally untrue. I never said anything like that!
Did I say it was you??

Scroll back and check the posts......

On second thought,...forget it.

Who gives a damn of what non-dp-haters think......:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)