[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (7 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
If Pavel is unjured we have a few options :
Bring back Chielini to Juve, and set Zambrotta on the left-midfield and Chielini to left-back.
BUY JANKULOVSKI

Any other options?

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Wow, this is funny. We are winning, however people are calling for the head of Fabio Capello. You lot of Juventino should be proud of yourselves.
I think u think too high of ur intelligence, folk
Are the thousands of Delle Alpi curva tiffosi fools too? They are still chanting Del Piero's name, and it seems you're NOT the super Juve fan u love to think u are..
So Please Gimme a fvcking break!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Wow, this is funny. We are winning, however people are calling for the head of Fabio Capello. You lot of Juventino should be proud of yourselves.
I'm happy for a victory of course..but pls think about what Capelo's doing is harmful to us. He's crushing our Captain's confidence. He's ruinning Ale's form. He's overplaying Zlatan...He's damaging the team's morale.

So Trez and Zlatan will play all the subsequent Serie A and CL games...what if they get injured? Then we get a pissed off out of form Ale to play??

I don't even want to think about it man.......

:frown:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I'm watching and seeing neddy like that scared me a lot... He wasn't even moving and the TV said he was even crying... Let's hope it's not bad as it sounds...

About DP, the chants were not only for him (and they lasted a lot) but also for marcello lippi...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
If Pavel is unjured we have a few options :
Bring back Chielini to Juve, and set Zambrotta on the left-midfield and Chielini to left-back.
BUY JANKULOVSKI

Any other options?
Well considering those points would become truth, with all due respect, Nedved's injury could be a blessing in disguise.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

There are so many matches along the way, all three of Alex Trez and Zlatan will need resting and there will be injuries.... They'll all play...
Ferrari, your serious?? i don't see Alex playing this season!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
del piero shuld come in in minute 90 so da match counts as a cap for him
and waste some time too !!! hehe
Capello made all three subs already.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

About DP, the chants were not only for him (and they lasted a lot) but also for marcello lippi...
Yeah, the fans were calling for DP and Lippi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Are the thousands of Delle Alpi curva tiffosi fools too? They are still chanting Del Piero's name, and it seems you're NOT the super Juve fan u love to think u are..
nah, ANDY thinks he's the best Juve Supporter EVER KNOWN in Juve's History....Me and you olkiller and Stuart and the other thousands in Delle Alpi and the other thousand in Italy , And the Millions around the world AINT real fan, BUT ANDY IS !!!!!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Oh please. Alex is my favourite player ever, but Juve is above all...
I would like Alex to have played. But saying to someone that does not agree with that that he is not a true fan, is seriously wrong...

The team is above everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)