[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2004
see he hates him, no question he cud easily have put him on now, the games won ffs. he cud have gone 443 or put DP left side. I have feelin Cpello tryin to force DP outta club. He learn the hard way though at juve if its between coach and DP, the coach can never win

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
The Delle Alpi faithful and signing "Alessandro Del Piero, Ole" at full voice. They want to see him replace Nedved but they won't, Kapo is on. No DP today folks.

I also think something like that,Fabio might keep him warming up till the game finishes and no DP taday..!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Delle Alpi faithful and signing "Alessandro Del Piero, Ole" at full voice. They want to see him replace Nedved but they won't, Kapo is on. No DP today folks.
as this member ADP-timer said ( Capello got nothing against Dp )...yep he's right!!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Or Juventus make Capello to do it so ALe will be so pissed off and agree to go to some damn Japanese club and gets some big cash for the club.....
valid point. just hope this isnt true. it would defly get my blood boiled tho, and make me wonder my career.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This is unbelievable. Five minutes later the fans are still chanting Ale's name. It just showed some angry Juve supporters standing with their arms folded, frowns on their faces next to a Del Piero banner.

:down: Capello you fvcker!

May 30, 2004
Nedved down on the turf...the Czech went to volley a ball coming across the goal and hit Domizzi instead...Nedved looks like he's in a lot of pain...that may well be a season-ending injury.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romano

May 22, 2004
Capello, whhhhhhhyyyyyy don't you go **** yourself?
Why did Juventus had to sign THIS idiot?
Why didn't we just got Deschamps a coach who respects Del Piero but NO we STUPIDHEADS signed Capello, the biggest rival over the last years.

Del Piero : Have fun in the other club you will be playing for, in advance

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I am more woried about our midlefield:

Blasi -suspended
Emerson- injured
Nedved-injured

Nedved is almost certanly not going to play, and if we also lose Emerson we will be in big trouble

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
you see !

A REAL JUVENTINO LOVE'S DELPIERO

LOOK AT THE STADIO DELLE ALPI!

EVEN EUROSPORT SAY IT

so that make's some of the Juventuz.com members a lithle shy HUH

FORZA ALEX FORZA DELPIERO!

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Nedved down on the turf...the Czech went to volley a ball coming across the goal and hit Domizzi instead...Nedved looks like he's in a lot of pain...that may well be a season-ending injury.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be staggering

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #458
    Juventus-Brescia 72' Juve sub: Olivier Kapo comes on as Pavel Nedved is taken off on the medical cart...he really looks hurt, lying motionless, face covered...Juve will be desperately hoping it's not as serious as it looks.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    This is unbelievable. Five minutes later the fans are still chanting Ale's name. It just showed some angry Juve supporters standing with their arms folded, frowns on their faces next to a Del Piero banner.

:down: Capello you fvcker!
    :touched: i really got tears in my eyes....

Capello you b!tch !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by shiyaz ] ++

I also think something like that,Fabio might keep him warming up till the game finishes and no DP taday..!!!
    Capello has made all three substitutions. No DP today.

Just showed DP sitting on the bench, he looked so sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)