[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (27 Viewers)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
eurosport said nedveds injury may be SEASON ENDING?!?!?!?!?!?
Hollyyyyyyyyy crapppppppp noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

And guys, Alex is my favourite player too, but relax, it isn't the end of the world if he didn't play, it's not like his on super form, there are plenty of matches along the way...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, this is funny. We are winning, however people are calling for the head of Fabio Capello. You lot of Juventino should be proud of yourselves.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Nedved down on the turf...the Czech went to volley a ball coming across the goal and hit Domizzi instead...Nedved looks like he's in a lot of pain...that may well be a season-ending injury.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do Eurosprt know anyway........:rolleyes:

They don't even update the commentary quick enough and now they can diagnose Nedved's injury with a snap of the fingers??

Let's don't panic...wait for the official news.....

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Capello has made all three substitutions. No DP today.

Just showed DP sitting on the bench, he looked so sad.
:(, im not watching it, but i can just picture him there, with all these diff thoughts of what he should do for his future in his mind. sad indeed

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

Hollyyyyyyyyy crapppppppp noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

And guys, Alex is my favourite player too, but relax, it isn't the end of the world if he didn't play, it's not like his on super form, there are plenty of matches along the way...
Yea if he even doesn't play against such clubs, don't expect him to play against Milan or Inter....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Capello has made all three substitutions. No DP today.

Just showed DP sitting on the bench, he looked so sad.
you can say am crazy or call me whatever you want....

INLIFE INDEATH FOREVER DEL PIERO , FOREVER CAPTAIN.......

And screw you capello !!!!!!!!11

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Wow, this is funny. We are winning, however people are calling for the head of Fabio Capello. You lot of Juventino should be proud of yourselves.
oh shut up, all of us we are happy for this 3points you dumb, we are talking about Alex, so don't start your drama and shut up !

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
More important things to discuss than Capello vs DP at the moment.

What if Nedved REALLY has a long-term injury ?!
if this is the case, i see Capello integrating Del, Trez, and Ibra in the same starting 11. Just use Del outwide like he plays on the national team.

Could work...:confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

:(, im not watching it, but i can just picture him there, with all these diff thoughts of what he should do for his future in his mind. sad indeed
When DP was warming up it showed him look to the sky and start talking to himself. Almost brought tears to my eyes.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yeah thats also treu

i love Delpiero

but also respect the Don

we are first at the top and playing good soccer in champions leageu !

so capello is dowing a good job, but since trez is back he left Delpiero on the bench but maybe its just look like he hate's delpiero but that cant be!
we will see delpiero a lot in 2005 i am sure of it !
before we play Real you will see a fit Delpiero!

ps juve still winning milan still losing :D

Oct 29, 2004
see capello and his stpid no restin the big players even in easy games has finally cost us. We may have lost neddy and emer to long term injurys and knowing the bakup we got(appiah) we in trouble. I dnt think Capello understands that in modern footy no matter how fit u are u cnt play every game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)