[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

he will have to play sooner or later.. dont worry about him .... i just dont want him sold
He's not going to stay if he keeps getting this sort of treatment. He deserves better and he knows it.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Ferrari, your serious?? i don't see Alex playing this season!!!
Of course i'm serious. Even Zalayeta has played quite a few matches this year for god's sake! And Kapo has played as attacker! Of course he'll play!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I'm watching and seeing neddy like that scared me a lot... He wasn't even moving and the TV said he was even crying... Let's hope it's not bad as it sounds...

About DP, the chants were not only for him (and they lasted a lot) but also for marcello lippi...
Lippi, hahaa, thats so awesome. Those fans know whats up too. How lippi respected Del, and would give him AT THE VERY LEAST 15 min. He could have easily put Del on in the midfield position. Let him just get his legs moving, work some balls into trez and zlatan. give me a break capello.

this nedved thing seems really bad. if he was crying, that reminds me of him getting that yellow card in CL, and missing the final.

maybe he can forsee what his future holds, based on how he felt about the injury, and it just was very emotional.

not sounding good. :(

May 30, 2004
del piero cant leave juve... its not possible really.. some fuker will get injured and he ll be back...

what about zalayeta he never did wrong always performed ok and never ever talks always sub his whole career at juve

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

Oh please. Alex is my favourite player ever, but Juve is above all...
I would like Alex to have played. But saying to someone that does not agree with that that he is not a true fan, is seriously wrong...

The team is above everyone!
ANd who say playing Ale isn't good for the team??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really think Nedved is going to miss the Real Madrid matches in February and March. If Moggi ever needs to make a January transfer its now. Not sure, but that Nedved injury just did not look good. :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Excellent run by Olivera. He's had a great match since coming on. I'm really liking the idea of starting him in the centre.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

let me hear you say that after we winn the Scudetto and hopefully the CL
Scudetto Yes, but even Ancelotti almost did it twice with Juve
CL Never, stop dreaming, we have to beat Real, Chelsea, Barcelona and Milan in the Chase

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
At least Capello Cannot command DP in the Tsunami Victims game on february.We can all hope and see that dp can score a goal in this all star match and prove his class.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I really think Nedved is going to miss the Real Madrid matches in February and March. If Moggi ever needs to make a January transfer its now. Not sure, but that Nedved injury just did not look good. :(
Agreed. We need to sign someone.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
Ok...repeating my question:

what about Zlatan's performance today? :)
thx for answer
It's the 3rd time you ask,,,hehe...

I wish i can answer you bro, but i didn't watch the game, Somebody answer Kurv, how was Zlatan today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)