[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (October 4, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Juve 3-1 Bologna - 04-Oct-15 - MoM

• Morata

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It was important on so many levels to win this one with international break coming.

Great game by Dybala, Morata and Khedira.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    Finally we to see confidence in Serie A, crowned with a convincing win. What seemed to be another day at the office in the league with Bologna taking the lead turned out different where the team played football in confidence and showed how much superior they were to such a young Bologna team. Even if Morata was our best player out there and Khedira showed how importnat he is to bring balance to the team, I was mostly happy to see Pigba doing what he usually does best. One thing is missing still, the shooting but I think it will come with time and with more security behind him.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 7

Cuadrado 6.5
    Khedira 7.5
    Hernanes 6.5
    Pogba 7
    Evra 7

Dybala 6.5
    Morata 8

Zaza 6.5
    Lemina 6
    Asamoah 9.5

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Finally we to see confidence in Serie A, crowned with a convincing win. What seemed to be another day at the office in the league with Bologna taking the lead turned out different where the team played football in confidence and showed how much superior they were to such a young Bologna team. Even if Morata was our best player out there and Khedira showed how importnat he is to bring balance to the team, I was mostly happy to see Pigba doing what he usually does best. One thing is missing still, the shooting but I think it will come with time and with more security behind him.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 7

Cuadrado 6.5
    Khedira 7.5
    Hernanes 6.5
    Pogba 7
    Evra 7

Dybala 6.5
    Morata 8

Zaza 6.5
    Lemina 6
    Asamoah 9.5
    a misprint?

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Morata MOM. Huge win especially after conceding. Huge test of character & I think Pogba is on the mend. One shot on target is going to unleash the beast. Cuadrado was good, I want to see Dybala take more charge further up the field & not near the defence & Asamoah is back. Khedira with his first goal after a fantastic build up. First home win in Serie A :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Khedira edges Dybala and Morata for me. Dybala tailed off and Morata missed chances he should have scored or passed, Khedira was smart in everything he did and scored a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)