[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (October 4, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Juve 3-1 Bologna - 04-Oct-15 - MoM

• Morata

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing about bad luck, just shit defending.
This time I wouldnt say it was shit defending, except for perhaps Gigi fumbling it in. Our defensive line was fully well positioned in that goal, but the ball was super accurate and run super quick so not much to hold against the defence. Besides fumbling it in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This time I wouldnt say it was $#@! defending, except for perhaps Gigi fumbling it in. Our defensive line was fully well positioned in that goal, but the was was super accurate and run super quick so not much to hold against the defence. Besides fumbling it in.
This is exactly why i knew we will win this game easily. The goal was something that Bologna could not be able to repeat if you give them 100 attempts again. We were supposed to win this game, and Bologna scoring was just adding drama to the inevitable....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Havent' seen the full game yet, is it worth watching?
So, we are out of the relegation zone, for now.
Maybe it's worth but nothing spectacular.Morata was awesome.
Usual first shot conceding goal.
We were better than our Serie games but nothing special.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Havent' seen the full game yet, is it worth watching?
So, we are out of the relegation zone, for now.
it was painfully frustrating until we got into the lead actually. but if you want to see a midfielder (khedira) playing finally good for juve this season, and asamoah back in action for a couple of touches, it's worth watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Have come home for the lunch break and put on Juventus TV as I often do. They were showing PSG vs Juve from 1984 and had completely forgotten this little gem from Boniek after He equalized

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)