[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (October 4, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Juve 3-1 Bologna - 04-Oct-15 - MoM

• Morata

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Morata MOM, allegri got it right, important win. Lets keep winning them from here on out.
Well, we basically didnt rotate the shit out of the injured team like we were forced to do, in order to get a good Cl start.

Today, we could field our strongest team except 1 cm. And we still miss Marchisio and Mandzukic

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It feels nice to have some competent midfielders out there.

With Marchisio back we will be completed. (no more injuries, please :xfinger:)

- - - Updated - - -

I would've picked Morata for MOM if he did not miss that open goal chance early in 2nd half and selfishly shoot the ball into Mirante's hands in 1st half
Yeah, he really fucked up on those chances.

And we conceded right after his miss.

But still an awesome game. One goal, one assist and one penalty won.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice spirit to turn the game around, especially given our results in Serie A this season.

Still think we struggled to control the ball well enough in midfield (especially in the first 30 mins). I think Pogba and Khedira playing so wide didn't help and put a lot of pressure on Hernanes. It seemed like the ball was just going from defense straight up front.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Bianconeri finally got their first home win of the Serie A season in a 3-1 over Bologna, but were trailing for the fifth time in seven rounds.

“Alvaro Morata should’ve passed it to Juan Cuadrado in the opening minute, then we’d be 1-0 up. We conceded a goal with the defence in place, which shouldn’t happen,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Having said that, we created a great deal and the thing we need to improve is our stability. We mustn’t keep giving off the sensation we’re struggling, as it’s important to play with a sense of authority.

“At the end of the day it was a good game and we deserved the three points. We were just lazy on the Bologna goal, though.”

Khedira has only two appearances in all competition for Juve, but they were both victories over Sevilla and Bologna.

“When someone has played three or four years at Real Madrid and is first choice for World Cup winners Germany, he brings experience and calm to the younger players.

“We are currently playing with a pared down attack. Our forwards are very talented, but also very young and don’t have that much experience.

“When Morata first arrived, he always aimed for goal and never passed it. After a while he’d only pass it and never shoot! He’s young and needed to learn when it was best to pass and best to go for goal.”

Paulo Dybala converted the penalty and Allegri revealed it was his call from the touchline.

“Dybala, Morata or Pogba were in line for the penalty and today I decided to give it to Dybala.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We've lost a bit of grinta this season (not a lot and our new players are starting to grit their teeth and understand what it takes to play for Juve)...but I also enjoy how technical and quick we are as a team now. We are a lot more fun to watch when it all goes well for us.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We've lost a bit of grinta this season (not a lot and our new players are starting to grit their teeth and understand what it takes to play for Juve)...but I also enjoy how technical and quick we are as a team now. We are a lot more fun to watch when it all goes well for us.
so it was all for a good cause?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That increased technical quickness is down entirely to Cuadrado. You wouldn't see that if he wasn't playing.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Great match , morata MOM for me for his contribution to all the goals , but khedira was fantastic . He really is something we missed in the mid , extremely intelligent player , love how aware of his team mates position he is . He also is quick on deciding where to send the ball , never holds it needlessly . Great match by dybala tody too , imho first day when he actually was a leader on the pitch . Cuadrado is like always very dangerous , but I agree with everything allegri says about him , needs to learn to play more with his team mates , other than that it's a joy to watch him play .

Condition is not the best yet , by 80th minute some players were dead on the field , like dybala . Defense is not solid overall , evra and barza are playing great , but we are suffering through the middle and chiellini should really stop trying to play the ball , he should limit himself in giving the ball to bonucci . Didn't like hernanes , lemina is impressing me much more at the moment althrough he needs to calm down on tackles a little . He is much better defensively , much faster player and moves better without the ball imho .

Jul 13, 2010
wait for marchisio and asa to get to the full fitness, this team has loads of potential with a massive bench. you almost have to think that pogba should be benched actually haha, thats just unbelievable

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Our bad luck seems to never end this season when it comes to getting scored , once again our opponents had 1 shot , 1 goal .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)