[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

ozshimys

Jul 11, 2009
All players and Ferrara did brilliantly tonight, deserve high ratings, and should take this performance into the upcoming matches. The 4-2-3-1 is the way to go with the dynamic triumvirate of Joe Vinko, Diego and Camo. These guys are clearly our most skilled individuals in midfield, and should be playing consistently. Moreover, Melo and Sissoko completely dominated the midfield, basically letting not one single pass or player by, plus made good outlet passes. Fantastic stuff from them and the entire team, especially Ciro for deciding upon the 4-2-3-1 with Seba.

Time to celebrate.
:tup:

Aug 17, 2007
Wow!!!!!! :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

i can't believe i missed that!! best performance so far. the 4-2-3-1 was proven as the best formation for us in the current situation. but i must add that we won't face teams like samp every week. they played really open 4-4-2 (without palombo) and it was no problem for us to dominate the midfield.

it looks great, but we need few more games to test this system (i mean we played bad vs. maccabi and amazing today).

but forget all that, 5-1!!!!! man!! bloommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
What a game! a concert, and everybody was on tune. A lot of difference from what was going on before. The big lift we needed. Showed at what level we can play when the day is on. I hope Ferrara sticks to this tactics in the games to come, or at least for big games since there is not much depth behind Diego if Giovinco plays as well. Whatever, this was top notch playing, football at it's best.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Poorlsen is still shit. Just that by the time he was introduced to replace sissoko, Samp has kind of given up

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Poorlsen is still shit. Just that by the time he was introduct to replace sissoko, Samp has kind of given up
Exactly, Samp was given up. The way it was going, by the third goal it was already a lockout. Poulsen, as well as DeCeglie and Trez were procedure. Melo was limping a good part of the second half, anyone knows about this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)