[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Napoli deserved nothing but part of me wanted us to get a draw just so our team understand to never top playing.. This game could have easily ended 6-0 instead should we kept playing instead of this annoying attitude!
It's not all down to annoying attitude. It quite literally was a game of two halves and could have very well ended in a draw - and it wouldn't even have been undeserved. We completely switched off - yes, but credit also has to go to Carlo, as he changed the game with his subs imo. And we prolly were gassed too.

How i felt...

...Before the game: I'd take a draw (not "wishing for it"...)
...Half time: Ok, now let's trash them.
...Full time: Lucky win in the end, but i'll take it.

I expected a draw (for reasons there to see imo) and got a win instead, so you won't see me complaining all that much. Even better if it ends with a troll goal like this. May the Napoli fans get the date and time of THAT Koulibaly goal tattooed on their arms as well.

Happy for some of tuz's most unwanted players for having a good game...including Costa :snoop:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
This early ist about fitness, and maybe spending a bit too much energy in the first half.
Yeah that’s also true and who knows once that’s up maybe we will see less of the 2nd half today and to some extent the one last week where we dropped off but at the same time we still need to adapt to certain situations I mean we had a perfect example of that very thing when Allegri made those substitutes at spurs and we went from looking out to scoring twice and killing their spirit , I’m just glad we won and there’s hope for something new and exciting to watch after all we all just want to see juve win

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can shows nothing!
Yeah. He coming on practically destabilized our midfield. Also according to the commentators on my stream he was at fault for keeping manolas onside for their first.
Also the second goal action started from his area. Not a good game for him.Seemed out of place.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah. He coming on practically destabilized our midfield. Also according to the commentators on my stream he was at fault for keeping manolas onside for their first.
Also the second goal action started from his area. Not a good game for him.Seemed out of place.
Seems that apart that he came here for near free ,he shows nothing.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Old habits die hard with this Juve. Seems like a mentality that never leaves us. We switch off when the going gets good and let the opponent into the game almost automatically.

But that first half. That was particularly promising. Pressing high works. But is it sustainable throughout a match? Allegri never thought so and I think that was his old philosophy creeping back in in the second half. Or maybe Allegri was right and you simply can't press high all game. Isn't that what Pep's teams do though?? Top Premier League sides, they run around like headless chooks for 90 minutes every week.

Napoli did improve in the second half though as well and that's when the lack of technique and refinement from Matuidi and the lack of dynamism from Khedira began expose itself. I'm hoping and praying for Rabiot and Ramsey to become starters ASAP.

De Ligt has work to do. Serie A is a different beast to any other competition. He needs to acquire the right instincts. Bonucci is a chaos agent himself and wouldn't be as ideal a deputy as Chiellini unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)