[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Khedira and matuidi were shocking aswell and played alot more than 20 mins so soubnd logic there but maybe start a midfielder that doesnt fall over the ball with hes first touch.
Both of them won't be main starters by October. It's just they offer more guarantees at the moment until the others get match fit or fucking fit in general.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Sarri is known for not rotating the squad. So if everything goes well expect Matuidi and Khedira to start a hell lot of games.

I don’t get this idea that after the international break we will see a whole different lineup.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Sarri is known for not rotating the squad. So if everything goes well expect Matuidi and Khedira to start a hell lot of games.

I don’t get this idea that after the international break we will see a whole different lineup.
He won't have an option with Khedira anyway.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Napoli will dominate possession 1st half as they are faster, younger and more attack minded. We'll make changes in the 2nd and we'll see what happens. I don't think Higuain will register any shots let alone score today. I'm hoping our subs will save the day.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We will start slow and let them take them initiative, they will keep upping the pressure and somewhere near the 30 Minute we will concede from a momentary lack of concentration.
We will then wake up and start pressing for 10 moms, then Napoli will drag the game with fouls and fights and we will reach the HT.
At the 2nd half we will start slow, hope that the goal will come and it will come out of the blue.
Near 55min. The next 10mins will fly and nothing happens.
Napoli will start pushing again and at the minute 74 they

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)