[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
Oct 23, 2011
Lineup as expected after last week tbh. Higuain did enough of a good job to retain his starting spot, replacing Chiellini with MDL is obvious, and Rabiot didn't impress enough when he came on. Sadly enough, this is what we currently have and I sincerely hope for changes that include Rabiot, Ramsey and Dybala after the international break.

I believe we can scrap a win here though. I'll go with a 2-1, with Higuain and Ronaldo scoring.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Wtf was the point in signing new players to basically play a weaker team than last season?? All I can say is Khedira must give the best head ever I can’t see any other reason another manager would pick him ffs

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Guys you are pain in the ass with the midfield whining.

The players are still not comfortable with the new system and he is not on the field so obviously he is relying on the old guard. They have been playing together for few years now and doesnt want to make big changes so early in the season. Thats why, Khedira, Matuidi and MDS are in the starting line up.
We will play it safe. The season haven't even started, so there will be room for the newbies to be introduced to the first team.

I`m expecting a draw here unless something unexpected happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)