[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Albiol was underrated for them and marshalled the backline nicely with Koulibaly. Manolas is an overrated Greek fraud...can’t believe we let him score against us :sergio:
It'll be fun watching them conceding tons of goals. Come to think of it I can't remember when we didn't gift goals to the opposition.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
There is huge gap between midfield and defense when they do pressing, I hope Sari finds solution for this, the defense should stay higher but probably they are not used to it yet.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What a game by Khedira! A beast, he was everywhere. Proving everyone wrong time after time, including me. Everything went wrong once he was subbed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I guess being a midget and playing CF, it's tempting to go down after every slight contact.

Speaking of it - The hell is wrong with the PES demo? It's a zero contact sport now? @Osman
Haven't played it yet, waiting for full game (5 minute matches too short, I play 15 or 20 minute). Funny you should tag me, playing PES vs drunk friend right now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
immense first half performance. i think there was something here to build on but as soon as we tired napoli were able to play through that press with ease.

either those fitness levels will need to improve or we will need to come up with a plan B that can manage games once all the energey is sapped from pressing so hard.

De Ligt was also terrible.

Great match from khedira, D costa, Golzalo and AS

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
immense first half performance. i think there was something here to build on but as soon as we tired napoli were able to play through that press with ease.

either those fitness levels will need to improve or we will need to come up with a plan B that can manage games once all the energey is sapped from pressing so hard.

De Ligt was also terrible.

Great match from khedira, D costa, Golzalo and AS
Matuidi had a monstrous first half as well. Playing that left wing/LCM role to perfection, covering for Ronaldo whenever he moved centrally. Absolutely wiped the floor with that Di Lorenzo dude.

Fucken lols at the way we won the game tho. Almost worth it to cop those three goals from them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The bright side is that Napoli are a good attacking team. So conceding three goals from them is not the end of the world. Also, we didn’t have our best defender and the line was being held down by a fresh youngin in DeLigt.

The so-so side is that we would’ve conceded a lot more if Shezny hadn’t made some monster saves.

The bad side is how off the team was during the entire second half. That needs to change.

Overall, good result and all time great game.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We play a great match in 1st half. 2nd half is different, we lost the concentration and Napoli capitalize on that.

The 2nd goal from Lozano, De Ligt probably looking out for Mertens movement and he thought Bonucci will intercepted if the pass going to central area

We showing promising and really great show in 1st half. And we need to be able to retain that show for 2nd half. Looking for our 1st half performance ,I think we should close the game and call it a day. But a win still a win and that is the important thing

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Higuain khedira Matuidi and even danilo...all players i give shit to on a daily basis proving me wrong.

This team will take the first half of the season to really gel and find the right formula.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)