[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
immense first half performance. i think there was something here to build on but as soon as we tired napoli were able to play through that press with ease.

either those fitness levels will need to improve or we will need to come up with a plan B that can manage games once all the energey is sapped from pressing so hard.

De Ligt was also terrible.

Great match from khedira, D costa, Golzalo and AS
Sarri and plan B :lol2:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
For me it was a very good game, but we can still improve a big deal.
I think we will be a lot better with Ramsey and Rabiot in the team. It will allow us to rest a lot more in possesion, which will help keep the performance up for 90 min. Happy to see Khedira looking like a good fit for the system.

Our defending on set pieces without Chillo is worrying to say the least:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I watched the first half while my girlfriend was giving birth to our baby boy. It was very entertaining and stress relieving. I see a lot of good signs, there’s still a lot of room for improvement. DC was great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I watched the first half while my girlfriend was giving birth to our baby boy. It was very entertaining and stress relieving. I see a lot of good signs, there’s still a lot of room for improvement. DC was great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
By the way it was sort of poetic justice to see Koulibaly scoring an own goal at stoppage time as he should have got sent off for elbowing Bonucci earlier.. It seems ref only take it seriously when we are playing Inter..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No doubt about that.
If we play like this + make MDL have a good understanding on how our defense work we will be the best team in Europe IMO..
Well, it's too early to tell. On a side note.
I like and respect Sami, he is as a smart player as it gets, but I think midfield with him and Pjanic is too slow. Sami was unable to cover Alan shot not because he made a mistake, he did everything by the book, his positioning was great, but he just was "a little slow, a little late". Though if it was up to me, Sami would be the last player benched from our yesterday midfield.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, it's too early to tell. On a side note.
I like and respect Sami, he is as a smart player as it gets, but I think midfield with him and Pjanic is too slow. Sami was unable to cover Alan shot not because he made a mistake, he did everything by the book, his positioning was great, but he just was "a little slow, a little late". Though if it was up to me, Sami would be the last player benched from our yesterday midfield.
I think we need a complete overhaul in midfield despite our mid doing a good job yesterday.
Pjanic - Loses too many balls in dangerous places and is too slow
Khedira - He is actually far better than what he is given credit on "Tuz" but he still should be an option and not a starter
Matuidi - All he can do is apply pressure and run - Im sorry but I expect a midfielder to do much more than just that..
Rabiot - Great purchase but he needs to be implemented
Ramsey - When he is fit he is class but how many games do you expect him to be healthy for?!
Can - Good option on the bench

I seriously cant understand why didnt we try for Eriksen - We would have paid for him but we would avoid Barca and Real fighting and probably lose to them in our pursuit for this guy..
Eriksen would make us so much stronger in midfield

P.S Kante would have been a great purchase as well and I dont think he was unattainable..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)