[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Torino [28th February, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fun game to watch.
Our defense is still horrible as Torino scored 2 and could score another.
Attack played well actually always felt there is another goal on the way.
Really good game from Fagioli.
Nice to see my favorite back on the field.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It always felt like we would turn things around even after letting them control the game for long stretches. Pogba & Chiesa coming on changed the tempo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Fagioli ran his lungs out. Did good.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Good show of character. Different attitude from the version of the team that completely collapsed when things went wrong.

Always felt like we could come back. Good from all except Szczesny, and not very good from Vlahovic.

Great to see Pogba back.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Good show of character. Different attitude from the version of the team that completely collapsed when things went wrong.

Always felt like we could come back. Good from all except Szczesny, and not very good from Vlahovic.

Great to see Pogba back.
See, I thought Vlahovic was fine.

Yes, he missed a clear opportunity but his hold up play, his on-the-ball, and his positioning continue to be a cut above others. His class is clear and there are going to be matches where he isnt amazing and doesn't score. I thought he was fine overall, you wish he scores but if he doesn't score I hope he builds more confidence.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was a very entertaining game with two very different halfs from us in which we fortunately got our act together in the second one, a pragmatic and mentally strong performance, i’d say we managed the game impressively well towards the end by finishing in such a relaxed manner without any noteworthy spark of a comeback given how the match started… this team is clearly of a different category up front and in possesion when having together a fit Chiesa, Di Maria, Vlahovic, Pogba, Rabiot, Kostic, Fagioli and even current off form Cuadrado(especially given the alternatives), too bad that so far it’s been complicated keeping even four or five of the ones i mentioned fit and in form at the same time for longer than a couple of weeks but hopefully that will slowly begin to change for the good.

Important points to grab and definitely a nice feeling seeing us coming back twice from a goal deficit to then turn it around and get the win. :tup:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juric:“I struggle to understand these things, in my view he completely lacks respect for this sport. You have things that you know you need to do, you come on and immediately do the opposite, it means you are not in the game.
“This lad has talent, but evidently in these six months working together I have been unable to turn him into a football player. On a corner, you need to be present and alert. You can do it well or badly, but you must be present. Sometimes we get away with these distractions, but today we were made to pay.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)