[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Torino [28th February, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Enzo covered a bunch of ground. Pure destroyer

251462A3-F821-4505-B3D4-909531CC0A03.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Juric:“I struggle to understand these things, in my view he completely lacks respect for this sport. You have things that you know you need to do, you come on and immediately do the opposite, it means you are not in the game.
“This lad has talent, but evidently in these six months working together I have been unable to turn him into a football player. On a corner, you need to be present and alert. You can do it well or badly, but you must be present. Sometimes we get away with these distractions, but today we were made to pay.”
who is he talking about

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Weird vibes from this match. Between the comeback play, the variety of goals, and the subs who came on, it felt like a potential turning point to the season.

Given that it’s March already and we could be docked another -500 points this season, that might not matter any. But I’ll take this way over our horrid September.

Jun 16, 2020
Great game. The only frustrating thing was that we lost the ball way to easy whenever we won possession.

Without the injuries and the points deduction we would’ve been able to compete for the title

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Weird vibes from this match. Between the comeback play, the variety of goals, and the subs who came on, it felt like a potential turning point to the season.

Given that it’s March already and we could be docked another -500 points this season, that might not matter any. But I’ll take this way over our horrid September.
Season starts in March.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
See, I thought Vlahovic was fine.

Yes, he missed a clear opportunity but his hold up play, his on-the-ball, and his positioning continue to be a cut above others. His class is clear and there are going to be matches where he isnt amazing and doesn't score. I thought he was fine overall, you wish he scores but if he doesn't score I hope he builds more confidence.
Yeah he was fine, not very good. The only bad one was Szczesny.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
who is he talking about
radonjic. we rarely see coaches throw players under the bus like this, especially the part when he says "i couldn't turn him into a footballer in half a year" speaks volumes

safe to say that the guy's toro career is over if juric stays there

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #110

- - - Updated - - -

who is he talking about
    He made 80% more passes than the next midfielder with a healthy 80+ completion rate. Most were relatively safe passes, but it’s another stat that shows he was very involved and didn’t really hide.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

who is he talking about
    He did well. Still very raw though. Lets see how he developes as our defense wouldnt hurt having someone of his abilities to help.
    I also think he has a good vision as you can see his long passes are useful.
    Others did well too and I include Vlahovic despite missing on what should be a goal.

Fagioli really impressed me in this one. His pass to Vlahovic was a stroke of genius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)