[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Torino [28th February, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
1 - Enzo #Barrenechea is the 1st #Juventus player to debut in #SerieA starting a Turin derby in the 3 points per win era (since 1994-95). In general, the last player to do so was Franco Semioli in 2001 with Torino. Emotion.

#JuveToro

[Opta Paolo]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah but I still didnt think Allegri would actually bench Paredes, especially for a next gen kid. Wonder if its a motivational tactic or if hes just gonna be frozen out of the squad completely.
he started 5 times in the league overall, and only two matches in the last few months, and was subbed out at halftime on both occasions. during the whole season he played 4 full matches, we gathered one single point (the home "draw" vs salernitana), lost all 3 other games

besides the very start of september he always was a bench player throughout the season, and rightly so. being benched for a guy who has more cl minutes (2) than league experience (0) must put him in his place for sure

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
he started 5 times in the league overall, and only two matches in the last few months, and was subbed out at halftime on both occasions. during the whole season he played 4 full matches, we gathered one single point (the home "draw" vs salernitana), lost all 3 other games

besides the very start of september he always was a bench player throughout the season, and rightly so. being benched for a guy who has more cl minutes (2) than league experience (0) must put him in his place for sure
what a waste hes been, and even more annoying when you think of who was sacrificed to make room for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah but I still didnt think Allegri would actually bench Paredes, especially for a next gen kid. Wonder if its a motivational tactic or if hes just gonna be frozen out of the squad completely.
I seriously hope its the latter. Paredes is just waste gash

- - - Updated - - -

what a waste hes been, and even more annoying when you think of who was sacrificed to make room for him.
Exactly my sentiment since the summer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the team suffered because of that decision, rovella will get over it, i don't feel sorry for the guy. he's having a good season, i'm sure he's happy. let's hope his time will come next year and the year after

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #73
    Remember a quote was out a couple of weeks where Max was reported as saying if you are not putting in effort, we don’t need you or something like that. And it was accepted that he meant Paredes by that. Paredes has been relegated to being bit part since. If Pogba is fit we’ll see even less of Paredes. Can’t wait for him to fuck right off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)